Khudparast (ARY) Shehzad Shiekh ,Ramsha Khan, Asma Abbas

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody.  😊
Ary released 2 teasers of this drama. First I thought it is the same drama which has Ramsha and Muneeb. but this drama has another writer and director.

Teaser 1:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=bSyUiCfj6Tw[/YOUTUBE]

Teaser2:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BN42lW1SzHw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by awida - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail

Khudparast Drama On ARY Digital: Timings, OST & Pictures

Hira Ahmed
4 months ago

Khudparast Drama is an upcoming project of ARY Digital which is produced under the banner of Big Bang Entertainment.

The drama is based on an unconventional love story of a couple in which the girl becomes selfish because of the atrocities of the Pakistani society.

During an interview, the female lead cast of the drama Ramsha Khan described her character as very challenging yet fun.

She said: 

"Uswa by far has been the most challenging yet fun character I have done. She's strong and she's very different. Uswa is married to Hanan, played by Shehzad Sheikh. Hanan's character too is very different he's also a trigger for Uswa's transformation as a selfish girl. There's a bit of everything in this drama, from romance to negativity to happiness and sadness, Khudparast will explore a lot of shades of life and therefore of Uswa's personality.

She further informed regarding her character by saying:

"Uswa is the product of this hypocrite society and its double standards. When things go out of her hand, she decides to take a stand for herself and becomes very selfish, ignoring everything for her own benefit, hence Khudparast.

Director

Aabis Raza

Cast

Ramsha Khan

Shehzad Sheikh

Asma Abbas

Hasan Ahmed

Nausheen Shah

awida thumbnail
an image

TV and film actor Shahzad Sheikh has been associated with plays that have mostly topped the ratings chart. Some of his recent projects that got high ratings include Choti Si Zindagi, Qurban, Alif Allah Aur Insaan and Khali Haath, among others. Currently essaying the protagonist in drama serials Ghar Titli Ka Par and Tabeer, the actor gears up for another TV play, tentatively titled Khudparast, that casts him opposite Ramsha Khan.

"It's a story about two families with different lifestyles, Shahzad told Instep. "Ramsha and I get married; it is an arranged marriage after which we fall in love with each other. But the pressure from both the families makes things complicated for the couple as each family has its own viewpoint. The couple tries their best to make things work but they get brainwashed by people around them. Whether they survive family pressures or not is what the story is all about.

Shahzad also shared that he plays the character of Hannan while Ramsha is cast in the role of Uswa. Hannan can't keep his cool if any of his family members or friends lie to him and this makes things more complicated for him. "This is how the character is challenging for me as I haven't played a madman before, the actor added

MochaQueen thumbnail
ramsha doesnt suit such roles :S
awida thumbnail
After watching her in Woh Aik Pal I am sure Ramsha can pull characters of different shades. 
awida thumbnail
Teaser 3:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qEYGzBpeS-g&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
MochaQueen thumbnail
they have chemistry but i guess they wont be end game
awida thumbnail
Why not? Shehzad always gets the girl in the end ..CSZ, AAAI , Qurbaan, he never goes Khaali haath !
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
IMO it is great that a lot of new shows are highlighting domestic abuse, in a way this is good, since it is sensitizing the audience to an important topic.
awida thumbnail
Teaser 4:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2Ft-HVFGJs[/YOUTUBE]