Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: subhs

I havn't seen it yet .But Kunal is unconscious ryt ? Howz his fault what he says in his sleep  

In unconscious state, a human being can only talk about what troubles them the most in head or who they want by their side at that moment means only hardcore,  raw truth can come out in that state. That's why Narcotics and hypbotism have such a huge role to play.

So, to Kunal his mother's pain isn't troubling, Mauli's pain isn't troubling, he isn't at all guilty of what damage his actions have caused,  all he is capable of thinking is Nandini that means his head isn't even thinking about anything else other than just one emotion.

That's huge. Such a situation speaks a lot about the mental state of a human. And most of the times,  such a thing leaves a huge impact as that is the truth which may effect everyone tremendously. 

Don't underestimate the power of names taken while unconscious state or while couple having sex or when they are drunk. They can make or break things. 
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Based on the videos that I have seen, I have not heard him actually taking her name. May be I am not seeing the correct video. Having said that, even then, don't you think we should first see the episode before forming judgements, instead of on videos that are created to generate maximum views. 
I know the writers are not showing us the story that we want to see and there have been huge gaps but I do think we should give them a chance to present the story as they want to show us before jumping to conclusions based on videos that are not even from the official source. 

Criticizing  a show based on the episodes is our right but making assumptions and giving judgement based on videos from other sources is definitely not correct nor fair for the CVs.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamk06

Based on the videos that I have seen, I have not heard him actually taking her name. May be I am not seeing the correct video. Having said that, even then, don't you think we should first see the episode before forming judgements, instead of on videos that are created to generate maximum views. 

I know the writers are not showing us the story that we want to see and there have been huge gaps but I do think we should give them a chance to present the story as they want to show us before jumping to conclusions based on videos that are not even from the official source. 

Criticizing  a show based on the episodes is our right but making assumptions and giving judgement based on videos from other sources is definitely not correct nor fair for the CVs.

In a segment, the voiceover has revealed and Aditi/Jayaji herself in the interview confirms it. It is only after this Mauli goes to visit Nandini. Earlier it's Yamini who confronts Nandini at the door while Mauli goes to her room. On next day,  Nandini calls to Kunal again. Monday episode will show this. 

So, it's not just assumption.

SBB has already talked about this upcoming scene and that's the source. 
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If they really show Kunal taking Nandini's name in that state, I have no words for him. This guy surprises me by hitting a new low every day.

I mean, after seeing Mauli cry and pour her heart out and him crying buckets without expression, one would think he or any person in place  will be thinking of what he had done to this women whom he said he once loved. Now if not out of love then atleast out of care/concern he could think of what he had done to her. But this proves that he doesn't even care for her.

I think CV's are trying to make us viewers and Mauli see that KuNan are is love and can't live without each other. And in their madness to show that they are butchering Human emotions and KuNan characters.

CV's totally killed that Nandini we saw in first few episodes. This Nandini, only thinks about herself and her mahaan pyaar. Her actions stopped surprising me. She keeps saying friendship but we all and she herself know she is and was never in true sense a BFF or atleast good friend to Mauli.

By getting Kunal hurt. calling our Nan and showing Mauli concerned for him, I hope CV's are not trying to show Mauli as those typical, unberable Mahaan and no brain ITV lead ladies who endures unwanted pain for others happiness. Like, if she goes, KuNan really love each other they deserve to be together, I am the middle man etc. Mauli is the one consistent character that remained the same since first episode. I hope CV's don't butcher her too.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I think everyone has seen the upcoming scenes about Yamini bashing Nandini, Kunal beaten up by Rajdeep brought to home, Mauli attending him and he taking Nanduji's name in his unconscious state whick shocks Mauli more.

They are not guilty. Because if they had been guilty they would just break up at this moment and live alone or not even try to contact each other for a really long time. Nandini is still guiltless when trying to call Kunal the next day. (I hate this woman so very much). Kunal is still guiltless when taking Nandini's name in his sleep (and this man too) . Nandini is still not guilty of what she has done and Kunal too. They are not grey, they are evil with no way to redeem.

They are just embarassed that their secret is out in open and now they will be bashed by everyone. They still want to be together. How daft are they? So blinded by their so called pavitra juzzbat that every other juzzbat seems stupid to them of the mother, Mauli, dida.

These two deserve each other for the sheer shamelessness. Even their tears seem to spoil the mood since they are so very crocodile in nature.

What were the makers thinking about making them look saintly when there are nothing but shallow characters who don't deserve to be resected for any reason. They are meant to be hated and provide sadistic pleasure to the audience when they suffer.

I agree to everything word for word in this post! Oh bhai for God's sakes you can't romanticize EMA! Kunal and Nandini are grey/ black and they should be shown as such! Just because they don't consider themselves wrong doesn't mean they aren't wrong! Like you said they're irredeemable irrespective of how angelic they turn out to be from here onwards! They'll be hated regardless! N you're so right, they aren't one bit guilty but embarrassed because people can now see through their angelic facade!