•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Showing Mauli with mom n Dida..
Anddd Kunal Nandini living together? Isn't it they wanted all along? Should they be given what they wanted so easily? They as it is hv no guilt. So happily ever after for them?
They will be happy to stay together and they have no guilt.I want them to get their karma for betraying mauli.Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Silpa91

They will be happy to stay together and they have no guilt.I want them to get their karma for betraying mauli.

Exactly! What I am hoping for is that when mauli breaks off all ties with kunan, she lets them go with a warning that foreshadows the future of their relationship; that a person cannot gain happiness or establish a world of happiness for themselves on the grounds of the wreckage of somebody else's world/ home. That their happiness will be short-lived as they have gained what they wanted off of the tears of somebody else. She should deliver a powerful foreshadowing dialogue about how everyone must pay for their deeds, because karma is truly a b****! 
Originally posted by sammy17

Exactly! What I am hoping for is that when mauli breaks off all ties with kunan, she lets them go with a warning that foreshadows the future of their relationship; that a person cannot gain happiness or establish a world of happiness for themselves on the grounds of the wreckage of somebody else's world/ home. That their happiness will be short-lived as they have gained what they wanted off of the tears of somebody else. She should deliver a powerful foreshadowing dialogue about how everyone must pay for their deeds, because karma is truly a b****! 
Exactly karma is a bitch.By hurting and giving pain to others one can't stay happy for long.They may be happy initially but one day they definitely have to pay for their deeds