Mistress till miss kunal after return from maulis house - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I think the makers are still trying to show kunan as divine couple and endgame as Kunal takes her name even when unconscious...guess the makers want audience to sympathise with K and N...when the show ends makers will show Kunan living happily ever after where as Mauli moves on. 
That happens in real life as well...hope they show something that makes Kunan regret their actions..don't want Mauli to be  like Asmita in Hasratein where she waits for KT ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­
Ouch! That's miserable ðŸ˜†

India-forums has better writer than those who are getting paid to write such Oscar worthy story where they are trying to show that for a man few days lust session is more important than his mother/ grand mother who are with him from very first day of his life and made him what he is today. Fine, he has fallen out of love with his wife because of some non existing reason. Does he love his mother/granny? Or even there he has fallen out of love? Anything and everything to glorify an illegitimate relation.

Mauli should set both juzzbati premis free, she'll be insulting herself if she stays in this relationship. Sooner or later, she'll fall into depression looking at their desperation to bang each other. I wonder who's getting entertain with this jeeja-sali ras leela?
Why are even trying to justify this EMA??
Firstly rajdeep shown torturing nandini now kunal.
They think this will  create sympathy among viewers for kunan but sorry CVs this is not going to happen.
They are showing kunan as divine lovers whom the parents and the society trying to seperate . 

Originally posted by mas123

https://twitter.com/R_ShaktiLover/status/1040916589405773829?s=19
Video link

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2e613e5Qhw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Why he is back to his mom's place
he should have gone to His divine love
toh usko bi phone karne ka uske liye pareshan nahi hona padta

Kunal is sick so Nandini is concerned . 
How are they supposed to show that they r guilty.
Originally posted by abhiya_12

How low Kunal will hit, few minutes back you saw your wife completely devastated, crying, loathing herself for your sins and you are still uttering other woman's name so all those cries are for nothing. I never despised any character not even a negative character the way I despise KuNan.
Nandini seriously woman??? Ok I don't even have enough words to describe how pathetic human beings you both are. Dare to take Mauli's name you both

Exactly!!! What sort of humans are they??? Someone please take them to a mental asylum!!! Not even an ounce of regret/guilt or concern for Mauli and yet not shown as grey/negative characters???Edited by anmirza - 5 years ago
Shameless ðŸ˜¡
Am i d only one who is supporing Rajdeep for beating Kunal😆..

Do char aur laga dete and uske dat tod dete ðŸ˜¡
Fir karate baithte toothless lusty romance dono cockroaches🤢