Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

She is not nandini supporter.She hates nandini and kunal.She just saying like this becoz she is upset  that  ppl here are generalising Drashti fans and calling even neutral fan (who trying to understand Nandini pov) as blind drashti fan. She very well know TM is just neutral fan

i m not saying the tm is dhrashti fan. I m just saying y people are feeling tat NY support with kunan r their fans cause these 2 chrcts pretend they aren't evil but they cumin out tat way and all credit goes to makers. Even nandini dialogues are like stupid enough to people to bash her. Even in movie silsila it was Jaya bachan who had actually cum unknowingly between amitab n rekha.so people could at least sympathise with them. Here u can't understand how to even say tat kunan are grey chrcters. As some people said the only difference between rajdeep n kunan r they r crying now where as rajdeep doesn't. Rajdeep proudly announce I m bad 
Waste of time understanding them just go with your feelings when you see them.
Some people feel they are yuck some people love them some are sympathetic as they are mental patient.
Jazbaat toh jazbaat hotha hein so just go with the flow
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IDO20

Waste of time understanding them just go with your feelings when you see them.
Some people feel they are yuck some people love them some are sympathetic as they are mental patient.
Jazbaat toh jazbaat hotha hein so just go with the flow

😆 simple and straight suggestion..
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
very well written .Although i sympathies with Mauli i cant hate KuNan especially Nandini .Probably because she never got happiness in her life.
Problem is poor execution .They dint show us how Kunal fell for Nandini .
Although Mauli has said Nandini is Kunal's type . the process should have been slow not like she danced in rain n he fell for her .
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhs

very well written .Although i sympathies with Mauli i cant hate KuNan especially Nandini .Probably because she never got happiness in her life.

Problem is poor execution .They dint show us how Kunal fell for Nandini .
Although Mauli has said Nandini is Kunal's type . the process should have been slow not like she danced in rain n he fell for her .

Thank you !! ðŸ˜Š @bold - true ! and ya I forgot this "being similar thing" actually.. 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ye Acha hai. Since Nandini didn't experience any happiness in her entire life so it is excusable for her if she snatches someone else's happiness. Especially the very same person who literally held her when she was at her lowest point. Khud khush nahi hai to dusro ko bhi khush mat rehne do. 
Even though it's a fiction , when I read such things , I really wonder what has this world come to. 
People have become completely selfish. 
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheSmurfs

Ye Acha hai. Since Nandini didn't experience any happiness in her entire life so it is excusable for her if she snatches someone else's happiness. Especially the very same person who literally held her when she was at her lowest point. Khud khush nahi hai to dusro ko bhi khush mat rehne do. 

Even though it's a fiction , when I read such things , I really wonder what has this world come to. 
People have become completely selfish. 

yeh achha hai😆 .people who dont hate Nandini are selfish in real life and who do are mahaans .why dont u concentrate on the show n charactes and stop attacking members?
Yes she was wrong and i dont support EMA but i cant hate her because i wanted to see her happy . MY OPINION 

Edited by subhs - 5 years ago