Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

How many cheaters are really punished in real life - Page 2

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I m seeing so much aggression against Nandini and Kunal especially Nandini.I can understand this aggression becoz what both did is horrible.Even one want to see karma striking them.But if we see real cases hardly cheaters are punished in our society.If we take real life examples be it Sridevi and Bony ,Be it smriti Irani and his husband.They are living very good life and hv  succcessful  marriages too and i think they never got punished.Sometimes it makes me think that really if karma really exsist??Why it's left on destiny to punish them in real life.Why victim don't take action in such cases.Why ppl don't show such agression as they are showing for this show tab kyu bolte ha unka mamla ha why should we interfere?Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sree devi's death was the blow
See how she died
She had great plan for her daughters
But she just died like that intoxicatec by liquor and in bathtub
It is one kind of "Karma" doesn't stops there
It follows generations
She died , but her offsprigs are left
Karma really does exist ...
Smrithi Irani ..don't know any thing about her
Never watched those serials
Infact MATSH is the only serial i wacted earlier
Now Ishqbaaz & Silsila
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Karma is there .,only time varies 
As for Smith Iran we don't know what really happened may be first marriage was in wrecks when Smriti met him bcos  I heard even Smriti Iran and her hubby first wife were friends even after Smriti marriage

As for honey ..well sridevi was not happy either with boney and died at the time when she wanted to live so much for her daughter's

Death is a bigger punishment

As for boney first wife well ...she died too but she did not live in insecurity with cheater hubby ..every day
This content was originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sree devi's death was the blow
See how she died
She had great plan for her daughters
But she just died like that intoxicatec by liquor and in bathtub
It is one kind of "Karma" doesn't stops there
It follows generations
She died , but her offsprigs are left
Karma really does exist ...
Smrithi Irani ..don't know any thing about her
Never watched those serials
Infact MATSH is the only serial i wacted earlier
Now Ishqbaaz & Silsila

Death i don't think is punishment .Until she lived she was quiet happy with her life.Death is ultimate truth which happens to good and bad persons both.Even Bony's wife died before Sridevi due to Cancer so what she got punished for. So I don't believe on this karma thing
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Death i don't think is punishment .Until she lived she was quiet happy with her life.Death is ultimate truth which happens to good and bad persons both.Even Bony's wife died before Sridevi due to Cancer so what she got punished for. So I don't believe on this karma thing

U know what death is not punishment for every one many people die with their mind at peace..i,e with their grand children and grandsons ..

Do u know how she died ..highly distressed mentally took alchohol only for 1 day with no food at all and died worrying about her daughter's

Do u think if she was so happy with boney need to take alcohol fir one day continoysly with out food

She is not alcohol addict and don't take alcohol even in parties .many celebs told that

Now what was the need to drink ..think about it  and jarma wont stop with that ..it will affect even her daughters ..watch out 

Boney first wife too died with cancer ..but not like of sreedevi she was at peace with herself before she died ..see her interviews after she diagnosed of cancer .
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nadini is such a ungreatful  FB and Kunal is devil of his desires. What he said there is lack in Mauli n his relationship. He got soul in nadini. He can do worst but can't talk to Mauli like adults there relationship is loosing spice. What a lame excuse Kunal. Actually two ungreatful bas... Deserve each other to rotten in hell.
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ketty84

Nadini is such a ungreatful  FB and Kunal is devil of his desires. What he said there is lack in Mauli n his relationship. He got soul in nadini. He can do worst but can't talk to Mauli like adults there relationship is loosing spice. What a lame excuse Kunal. Actually two ungreatful bas... Deserve each other to rotten in hell.

When he said?
This content was originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Karma is there .,only time varies 

As for Smith Iran we don't know what really happened may be first marriage was in wrecks when Smriti met him bcos  I heard even Smriti Iran and her hubby first wife were friends even after Smriti marriage

As for honey ..well sridevi was not happy either with boney and died at the time when she wanted to live so much for her daughter's

Death is a bigger punishment

As for boney first wife well ...she died too but she did not live in insecurity with cheater hubby ..every day

No death is not punishment .For me death is end of journey which happens both for good and bad people.And hw do you know sri felt insecure living with her hubby infact  in some interview of Arjun kapoor i think said that he never saw his father was never happy with his mother as happy he is with Sri.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

U know what death is not punishment for every one many people die with their mind at peace..i,e with their grand children and grandsons ..

Do u know how she died ..highly distressed mentally took alchohol only for 1 day with no food at all and died worrying about her daughter's

Do u think if she was so happy with boney need to take alcohol fir one day continoysly with out food

She is not alcohol addict and don't take alcohol even in parties .many celebs told that

Now what was the need to drink ..think about it and jarma wont stop with that ..it will affect even her daughters ..watch out

Boney first wife too died with cancer ..but not like of sreedevi she was at peace with herself before she died ..see her interviews after she diagnosed of cancer .

We can die in peace
Or we can die longing for peace
Peace is all want people look for
Entire human being's existance is to find peace
Many people drink, take drugs for that feeling
A trans ...a state there they can forget every thing to be in that moment
If she had peace why would she drink so much that she will die in a bath tub !
It was not cery peaceful for her
Remember Lady Macbeth "she kept on washing her hands to get rid of blood whole night through"
When there was no blood in her hands !
...Karma will follow every one
It will follow the generations to comeEdited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago

Now what was the need to drink ..think about it  and jarma wont stop with that ..it will affect even her daughters ..watch out 

You are saying things on assumations .I hv seen such kind of couples in real life too and that too living happily with kids and all.I mentioned these two becoz they are famous and everyone knows them.