Anyone watched badalte rishton ka daastan?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys
I dont know how many of you watched "badalte rishton ka daastan" which aired on zee tv 4-5 years back. Not only the similarity in name, that show too based on EMA. Difference is only husband cheated. Girl friend was unaware about his marriage. The hubby role was played by our abhinav .. wife role was played by additi gupta (my first fav actress) and wifes name was nandini ðŸ˜†.
Ok. Coming to the point, in that show, the cheater hubby was too disgusting.. he made both ladies preggy same time ðŸ¤¢. He was shown dead in first epi and his death brought gf to his home and thus secrete revealed. The wife break down (beautiful performance from additi)Then wife got miscarriage due to stress. The typical indian serial family accepted gf to get the baby/heir. That was last straw. Next morning wife came down dressing up in colourful cloths (she was wearing white sarees before as she was widow). She refused to mourn for cheater hubby. She asked family to make gf mourn and do DIL's dut ies instead as they accepted her for child. That was the best track i even seen.  Unfortunately indian audience couldnt take such bold heroin and they lost show in trp race.. if my memory is correct that nandini moved on and got married to someone of else in last epi. 

Current sbrk reminds me of all these. I would like to see a similar track here too.. i want mouli to move out of both cheaters life and start a fresh life. Let cheater hubby marry cheater bff. And take responsibilities and realities. Kunal is roaming around and romancing becz mouli taking care of his family, his responsibilities. He had problm with moulis busy life right? I want him to work to earn for all members and want ro know how much free time he get. I want society to show nandini mirror every time she goes to public place and face it alone. Let her shiver cry and shiver. If possible a new good friend of kunal to enter and helps nandini to stop shivering. 🥱  these two seriously need to get same dose of what they did to mouli. 

Yea I remember it, not followed completely but had idea of it but in that show both girls are victims even the other woman as she don't know about his marriage. And typical family they were supporting wife till she carried heir and cursed GF and the moment miscarriage happened changed team. Pathetic people and that guy is pathetic acha huwa pehle hi marr gaya warna dhono milke maarthae honge.😆
Yes I hope here also they show Mauli moving on
Originally posted by GiyaJuneja

Hey guys
I dont know how many of you watched "badalte rishton ka daastan" which aired on zee tv 4-5 years back. Not only the similarity in name, that show too based on EMA. Difference is only husband cheated. Girl friend was unaware about his marriage. The hubby role was played by our abhinav .. wife role was played by additi gupta (my first fav actress) and wifes name was nandini  😆.
Ok. Coming to the point, in that show, the cheater hubby was too disgusting.. he made both ladies preggy same time ðŸ¤¢. He was shown dead in first epi and his death brought gf to his home and thus secrete revealed. The wife break down (beautiful performance from additi)Then wife got miscarriage due to stress. The typical indian serial family accepted gf to get the baby/heir. That was last straw. Next morning wife came down dressing up in colourful cloths (she was wearing white sarees before as she was widow). She refused to mourn for cheater hubby. She asked family to make gf mourn and do DIL's dut ies instead as they accepted her for child. That was the best track i even seen.  Unfortunately indian audience couldnt take such bold heroin and they lost show in trp race.. if my memory is correct that nandini moved on and got married to someone of else in last epi. 

Current sbrk reminds me of all these. I would like to see a similar track here too.. i want mouli to move out of both cheaters life and start a fresh life. Let cheater hubby marry cheater bff. And take responsibilities and realities. Kunal is roaming around and romancing becz mouli taking care of his family, his responsibilities. He had problm with moulis busy life right? I want him to work to earn for all members and want ro know how much free time he get. I want society to show nandini mirror every time she goes to public place and face it alone. Let her shiver cry and shiver. If possible a new good friend of kunal to enter and helps nandini to stop shivering. 🥱  these two seriously need to get same dose of what they did to mouli. 

Agree with you 
Nadini is such a ungreatful  FB and Kunal is devil of his desires. What he said there is lack in Mauli n his relationship. He got soul in nadini. He can do worst but can't talk to Mauli like adults there relationship is loosing spice. What a lame excuse Kunal. Actually two ungreatful bas... Deserve each other to rotten in hell. N someone is saying she is diprived of love. Is it... What Mauli gave her. Her unconditional love n nadini hungry unfaithful n lustful lady. N Kunal ghar mein baithe baithe socha time pass Karen le. So he proved men are dogs if I will let them roam without string. They will change their owner.

That was a wonderful show. One of its type. Every epi used to give goosebumps.  I still remember myself shaking in some of the episodes because of the impact of the dialogues and actions and the music.  You would be in a trance in most of the epis.

Unfortunatley they shut the show too soon.