Posted: 5 years ago
So now the truth is out and we also saw that heart wrenching confrontation between mauli and Kunal. So now what will kunal do. What does he want. And no I am not being sarcastic. I am really curious to see how he reacts. All this while he was shown to be laid back. Never too serious or thinking about the future. He is more let me live in the here and now kinda guy. Mauli was the who was the planner, organizer. So now for the first time Kunal has to take the initiative. Nandini is too submissive to him. Anyway she has always allowed others to dominate her be it rajdeep, mauli or Kunal.  So now the onus is on kunal. He doesn't seem to want to get back with mauli. Even at the pandal he didn't seem to care about mauli. But he can't simply move in with nandini either. Both are still married and rajdeep is refusing to give divorce. So even if mauli agrees to a divorce kunan can't legally marry unless they prove abuse and rape by rajdeep.
So what do you guys think. What options does kunal have. How do you think the CVs will progress the plot. Any predictions?
I think Nandini's home is the best possible scenario for him since he has been thrown out with only his clothes on back.. Aa for marrying Nandini, marriage was always just a contract for them.. They have been doing everything without marriage earlier.. Sweetie has come to know about the affair and she won't keep quiet.. So, even if they stay together or not now won't matter
Just now saw a segment where Kunal returns home. Am confused. Didn't his mom clearly say that she will not allow him to stay in her house 😕
Kunal is back in Malhotra house as he is injured & had bandage in his forehead. Yamini insulted nandini
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Kunal is back in Malhotra house as he is injured & had bandage in his forehead. Yamini insulted nandini
Yeah I wanted mauli to never forgive him, now they are showing him back home. No cvs that would be a disaster. How can mauli take him back after all this 😭
I saw the segment and looks like K ki  Rajdeep  se fight hue hai n got injured
 security Guards bringing him at his place

Originally posted by Angels11

Yeah I wanted mauli to never forgive him, now they are showing him back home. No cvs that would be a disaster. How can mauli take him back after all this  😭

She didn't take him back.. I think Rajdeep ne peeta hai usse.. And he has been brought back from hospital or something.. Since he is in such a condition, Yamini allowed him to stay there..
Originally posted by Angels11

Yeah I wanted mauli to never forgive him, now they are showing him back home. No cvs that would be a disaster. How can mauli take him back after all this 😭

Mauli said--.ab usko kunal  se koi matlab nahi hai
she is not bothered--if he is injuried ..bcoz she is victim👏
Originally posted by Sabyata

Mauli said--.ab usko kunal  se koi matlab nahi hai
she is not bothered--if he is injuried ..bcoz she is victim👏
Did she really say that wow. But even if he is injured why should he come here. Why can't nandini take care of him. All this was due to her so for a change why can't she take care of kunal. 
There was one article also where Nandini brings Kunal home and gets bashing from Kunal's mom.
If he is with bandage, definitely Rajdeep would have beat him black and blue.

He deserved this!

I don't think Mauli will give him even two hoots

But even I don't want Nandini doing his seva.

This should be turning point or a way to leap.

Kunal will move out and stay with Nandini