Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

It is not a mistake,it is SIN

madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini was thinking Kunal and I made the mistake. Why should he bear the punishment?I am going to Mauli whether she forgives me for my mistake or not,It is my duty to ask her for forgiveness.
I found this sentence to be ridiculous,selfish as always and Naive from Nandini's part.When someone does something unknowingly,It is called a mistake.In this case it is not a mistake,It is a sin.They both went into this relationship with their eyes open.They both knew the consequences.Yet they decided to indulge in this treachery.
Nandini mentioning duty was retchworthy,vomitworthy.what duty  is she going to ask for forgiveness?That she was able to satisfy Kunal sexually??Or is it that she took everything that Mauli had and happily had fun with it?or is it that she is going to live with Mauli's husband now,That duty? 
Why should she ask forgiveness.She KNOWINGLY took everything from Mauli.
What Nandini indulged is definitely not a mistake,it is SIN.PURE UNADULTRATED SIN.
No Ganga will wash away her sin.Everytime Her crocodile tears fall,she is asking 10 times the punishment.

Edited by madlal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nandini's behaviour and words half the time are ridiculous don't make sense to a sane mind. The day before her dialogue, humne sirf pyaar kiya.., calling Kunal and saying Bechari Mauli, it's all like someone else has hurt her freind and she's addressing that. Woman you only backstabbed her , slept with her husband, and roamed around with him in cafes, temples and Pooja romancing and hugging him, without an ounce of guilt that it's your friend's husband... I don't think she ever thought about Mauli all this time. And now asking forgiveness isn't gonna make you better. 
They ruined this character terribly. Don't know why Dd took it. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Nandini's behaviour and words half the time are ridiculous don't make sense to a sane mind. The day before her dialogue, humne sirf pyaar kiya.., calling Kunal and saying Bechari Mauli, it's all like someone else has hurt her freind and she's addressing that. Woman you only backstabbed her , slept with her husband, and roamed around with him in cafes, temples and Pooja romancing and hugging him, without an ounce of guilt that it's your friend's husband... I don't think she ever thought about Mauli all this time. And now asking forgiveness isn't gonna make you better. 

They ruined this character terribly. Don't know why Dd took it. 

Her words--Hum bi Mauli se maafi mangege chahe woh hame maaf kare ya na kare

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Nandini in other words is a clown who acts all naive and sheds an ocean of tears πŸ˜†
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ˜†

Yeah what a strong character development that isπŸ₯±
How on earth she expects her to forgive her is beyond me... 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveNakuulMehta

Nandini in other words is a clown who acts all naive and sheds an ocean of tears πŸ˜†

Ganga Jamuna  bahti hai--Gulabi  naseeli ankhoin seπŸ€”