Posted: 5 years ago

The moment when Mauli was recalling and analysing when it all happened was so painful to watch

When Mauli was trying to figure out when the affair started
She was heartbroken, confused there was a lots going on in her mind she couldn't understand..

Mauli asks K-Kab se Kunal

--kab hamara tumhara saath chut gaya aur tum uske saath..
(she recalls-Sweeti's word.about B/W sari)

Jis din bridge gira tha
Jis din usne chocolate cake banaya tha tumahe liye
Jis din house warming party thi..sab kuch bahut sunder lag raha tha...uss din
ya phir pehle nazar mein...

Kab kunal
Kab tum nandini ki taraf khinche chale gaye aur kab hamara saath khatam ho gaya
Kab hua
kis waqt hamari shadi khatam hue..kis waqt

Main samaj kyu nahi payi,bhamp hi nahi payi
meri ankhon ke samne  uski taraf khinche ja rahe the..aur main tumhe dur jate hue dekhkar pahchan hi nahi saki

kaise ho gaya

main tumhe bahut pyar karti hon na aur Nandini se bi ..isliye nahi dekh payi main
shaq hi nahi tha dimag mein

barose ki pati jo ankhoin per band rakhi thi

I am stunned & in sheer pain seeing Mauli's condition since yesterday
😭

Yea! It was heart-wrenching...
Kunal doob maroo😡 He really disgusts me
Originally posted by shalu79

Kunal doob maroo😡 He really disgusts me

Apne divine love ke saath le jana na bhulna
Originally posted by Sabyata

Apne divine love ke saath le jana na bhulna
😆
I usually dont bash characters n try to understand their POV. BUT this fellow is so nichchad, ke galliyan nikalti hai muah se. His lack of guilt n concern for his wife 3/5 years really annoys me. He was very much in love with Mauli initially,  love toh choddo there is this bond n companionship develops after living together. At least he should have some respect for whatever they shared. But his attitude during this whole affair was sickening. How one can be so indifferent that he doesnr realise what his wife will go thru after knowing this.
Edited by shalu79 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by shalu79

😆
I usually dont bash characters n try to understand their POV. BUT this fellow is so nichchad, ke galliyan nikalti hai muah se. His lack of guilt n concern for his wife 3/5 years really annoys me. He was very much in love with Mauli initially,  love toh choddo there is this bond n companionship develops after living together. At least he should have some respect for whatever they shared. But his attitude during this whole affair was sickening. How one can be so indifferent that he doesnr realise what his wife will go thru after knowing this.

shhh..nichchand😆😆
My disgust for Kunal just grows. His crocodile tears are even more unbearable! 
Exactly.
I don't know if Kunal was meant to be this way or the writer has butchered it. He seems to have no remorse in having hurt his lover and wife of more than 5 years. Even though I don't support Nandini's actions, real life mein na sahi par photo ko sorry bol rahi thi. But this guy, nope, he hasn't even said sorry.

Instead he's justifying his actions saying mein haar gaya. He comes across as an a**hole to me who cares nothing about his loved ones but only about his pleasures. Like how even when he quit his job, I get what he was considering. But what if Mauli was a housewife and he was the sole breadwinner, I am sure he'd have done the same even then. He does everything on a whim, it feels like. He was lucky ki Mauli was successful and could support their family warna sadak par aajatey. 

I was happy that
She asked him few imp wuestions
Khosish
Victim playing etc
Love Mauli
Kunal should be throwing party
Why is he crying
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

I was happy that
She asked him few imp wuestions