Mauli Nandini face off - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Neither nandini is a kid nor she is mentally unstable. She is utter selfish. Most of the time she either kept calling Kunal or kept sending him messages. Plus, it was she who instigated sex. After f**king session also she was happy and without any sharam she was sending msjs where she was pretty aware that it was Mauli's brother's reception. 
Even in visarjan pooja, she asked Kunal to take her for darshan. Can't she stupid take an auto and go alone.
Edited by mas123 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by mas123

Neither nandini is a kid nor she is mentally unstable. She is utter selfish. Most of the time she either kept calling Kunal or kept sending him messages. Plus, it was she who instigated sex. After f**king session also she was happy and wothwit any sharam she was sending msjs where she was pretty aware that it was Mauli's brother's reception. 
Even in visarjan pooja, she asked Kunal to take her for darshan. Can't she stupid take an auto and go alone.

Well said..agree with you
even she called k and met him .at restaurant and put her head on his  shoulder
She was not Naive.she knows what she is doing
Wish Mauli constantlys slaps Nandini.🤢
Then again I don't want Maulis' hands to turn dark after slapping a dirty disgraceful woman. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Silpa91

How will nandini face mauli?What she will say with her crocodile tears.I am waiting for this.

Jaise aaj k ne kaha maine bahut koshish ki lakin har gaya
she will say the same thing
Hum tumko chot nahi pahunchna chahte the
Kunal ne mujhe shamman dia or payar dia. Mera jiban safal kar dia.
Which corner she is mental. Well conscious being she is. Very calculative steps. You can not claps in one hand. That will not make any noise.
She is not at all mentally unhealthy ..she acting like a calculated bixtch  and going innocent drama
Advantage really . Did Kunal drugged Nandini ?? Or hypnotised her ??
In Nandini's case first Rajdeep was only culprit now Kunal . Nandini is so innocent

I never heard mentally stable alter ego comes herself 2 warn her 

I find Kunal much better than Nandini 

Atleast he dont act 2 be Masoom or innocent

Nandini is a leech who sucks blood from others
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago