Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli: nandini come in ...oops sorry nandini very sorry do u want something? But i dont have anything to give u ...u have taken everything from me ...everything...
Nandini: mauli i tried to stop myself but i couldnt...my life incomplete without love and friendship can we do dil se dil tak with we 3 living together wat u say?

We mauli fans, kunals mom,dida: mauli give tht bi**h a slap with u chappal...

Mauli: ?????????? 
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
I want maulii's mom to come. I dislike her mentality but  such type of people r also needed in the society when it is necesaary to bash losers. Hope she applies black paint to their faces and parade them on donkeys. Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Honestly--I want to see..Mauli's Mom's reaction..when she find out about it
as well want to see -Mauli N Rajdeep
what Mauli gonna tell him..how she will face him..while he tried to alert her n she closed her eyes n ear
Guys no  chappals..plz...but i m feeling little bad for Nandini
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Guys no  chappals..plz...but i m feeling little bad for Nandini
Omg...dont feel bad yaar...afteral she got her se* mate oops soul mate...she got kunal na? Why u feel bad? Now her way s clear...mauli kunal divorce and kundini marriage honeymoon children children marriage grand children etc...
By the way y u feelibg sad? She wanted kunal and finally got kunal.
Originally posted by akniti

Omg...dont feel bad yaar...afteral she got her se* mate oops soul mate...she got kunal na? Why u feel bad? Now her way s clear...mauli kunal divorce and kundini marriage honeymoon children children marriage grand children etc...

i feel kunal took advantage of a woman who was mentally unstable.
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

i feel kunal took advantage of a woman who was mentally unstable.

Mentally unstable? From which angle? And if so, sex with married men is her cure is it? ðŸ˜† And how did kunal take advantage of her?
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sammy17

Mentally unstable? From which angle? And if so, sex with married men is her cure is it? ðŸ˜† And how did kunal take advantage of her?

I agree with you
I don't find her mentally unstable..
Mauli told her few times--Kunal is her jaan..she loves him so much
I would have loved N  If she controlled her feelings n kept K away from her..
but nahi yahan toh N jee ko ik baba ke kahe words jyada sache lage-
Originally posted by akniti

I feel kunal took advantage of her unhealthy mental state
How will nandini face mauli?What she will say with her crocodile tears.I am waiting for this.