gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i think in future mauli only will free nandini from rajdeep 
she will tell the truth inspite of what nandini done to her
and will throw divorce paper on kunal and kunal himself will give the key back to mauli
and mauli will open her own clinic 
and kunal and nandini will struggle in many thing because now they will come out of honeymoon phase or dreamland
and then slowly kunal will start getting irritated with nandini and nandini will be insecure of if kunal will cheat her she will be always afraid of her karma and thus she will try to control kunal
and one day somehow kunal will join mauli clinic and mauli in her life would be moving on and there will be some doctor friend of mauli 
and something will make him lead to brust out at nandini due to frustration that if  mauli would have been then... and nandini will be extra insecure
and will go to mauli again with shivering and hydropower on that please mauli dont try to snatch my husband please after a long time i am getting some happiness dont try to snatch it and mauli will show her mrror by befitting reply that how she think all are like her
i dont think nandini and kunal will be walking on rosebed after they marry because this show is not shortlived and till now writer has not given a single conversation of kundini so i feel reality will hit them
i feel they will show their married life one side and other side how mauli trying to move on by forgiving them but not forgetting what happened and trying to cop up with it
because till yesterday i thought that mauli would turn into vamp or try to protect her marriage and beg kunal after the segment of her on kunal feet but after today we can see how she still love both and is hurt with what they did
 today i didnt understand nandini the way she was seeing at nameplate as if she is like now it will be nandini kunal molhotra  why writter was focussing on her eye because it was looking vampish and villanous