FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand love and stuff, you know you don't eat love and even if you are a good cook, you need money to buy ingredients for kheer, so in this show what I have seen is that Mauli is the most financially secure person, I don't know about Rajdeep but he's richer than Nandini so she can claim for alimony after divorce but thanks to her kands, Rajdeep will get divorced without having to pay alimony, Kunal left his work and Nandini is a spendthrift, till now it was all easy, he was getting money from Mauli and ding ding from Nandini but Nandini will be financially dependent on him, unless they show that she is going for masterchef competition where Rajdeep comes and tries to ruin her dishes (Yuck), it is safe to say that KuNan are not financially secure and the heaven might break in 2 years when they will face the reality.
Anyway, according to hindu marriage act both husband and wife can ask for alimony, do you think Kunal will do it to pay for Nandini's clothes? Or he'll forget his dream altogether and start working for the hospital he left, morality is a cold tea for him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think the writers will go into these things in detail...and i rly wonder if Nandini will be able to get a divorce from Rajdeep now...she has successfully pooped on her own case.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

i dont think the writers will go into these things in detail...and i rly wonder if Nandini will be able to get a divorce from Rajdeep now...she has successfully pooped on her own case.

I am not familiar with the law but if she was infidel there's nothing which can bind her to Rajdeep if she wants to leave him, but she can't seek criminal actions against him cause her case is weaker now