Tujhse Hai Raabta

Today's epi - Angst, Regret & Complaints!

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Anyone likes today's episode?!

i loved the chemistry between Reem & Apoorva..such fine actresses both are👏

Today's confrontation scene in the guest house was too good!

The angst & emotions were so RAW! Kalyani's anger & Anupriya's helplessness was very well emoted by Reem & Apoorva.

Be it Kalyani confronting Anupriya or Anupriya burst out having enough of troubles from Kalyani already, regretting about the promise she did taking her custody.

When Kalyani gives it back to the workers who comment on her dressing was so on point⭐️

for a moment i completely forget that Anupriya-Kalyani aren't Mom-Daughter when she chides & complaints to Anupriya that she only points out her mistakes, but didn't ask the worker to stop bitching about her!

it was literally a Maa-Beti scene followed by Anupriya advising her not to disrespect the elders...

i like how the story is mainly focused on these two, though all other side characters has also been involved equally. When both Reem & Apoorva enters the frame, its all about them & i couldn't notice else in the frame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SatrupaKiAnami.

Anyone likes today's episode?!

i loved the chemistry between Reem & Apoorva..such fine actresses both are👏

Today's confrontation scene in the guest house was too good!

The angst & emotions were so RAW! Kalyani's anger & Anupriya's helplessness was very well emoted by Reem & Apoorva.

Be it Kalyani confronting Anupriya or Anupriya burst out having enough of troubles from Kalyani already, regretting about the promise she did taking her custody.

When Kalyani gives it back to the workers who comment on her dressing was so on point⭐️

for a moment i completely forget that Anupriya-Kalyani aren't Mom-Daughter when she chides & complaints to Anupriya that she only points out her mistakes, but didn't ask the worker to stop bitching about her!

it was literally a Maa-Beti scene followed by Anupriya advising her not to disrespect the elders...

i like how the story is mainly focused on these two, though all other side characters has also been involved equally. When both Reem & Apoorva enters the frame, its all about them & i couldn't notice else in the frame.

I absolutely agree with whatever you have said. Just wanted to point out that the actress who plays Anupriya, her read name is Poorva Gokhale not Apoorva :)
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mahi_Devil

I absolutely agree with whatever you have said. Just wanted to point out that the actress who plays Anupriya, her read name is Poorva Gokhale not Apoorva :)

Oh Yeah! Thank You for correcting me (: