Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The recent incident which shook Tamil nadu. A woman in her late twenties murdered her two children, a son aged 7 and daughter aged 4 to elope with her lover. She had a plan to even kill her husband who works for a private bank. But he escaped as he dint return home as he had to work over time that day. She poisoned her children. Everything in the name of love for another man who worked as an assistant in a biriyani shop and he is a married man.
The worst part is the couple had a love marriage which the husband's family dint approve. It was pathetic to watch him. A man who lost everything in life.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
There are alot roaming around in India itself, Its just men know more abt them
There was a women who was bank customer, She use to hit on me bcoz her husband use to live in dubai
Edited by Arnav90 - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So many cases saw in real world ..wife cheating hubby  BUT NONE REALLY NONE CHEATED WITH THEUR BEST FRUEND HUBBY ..RONDINI IS THE BIGGEST WITXCH
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmu96

The recent incident which shook Tamil nadu. A woman in her late twenties murdered her two children, a son aged 7 and daughter aged 4 to elope with her lover. She had a plan to even kill her husband who works for a private bank. But he escaped as he dint return home as he had to work over time that day. She poisoned her children. Everything in the name of love for another man who worked as an assistant in a biriyani shop and he is a married man.

The worst part is the couple had a love marriage which the husband's family dint approve. It was pathetic to watch him. A man who lost everything in life.

Jazzbaat hi jazzbaat ..nothing is wrong or right in love  ..if tv shiws ptomote this ..socuety going to dogs
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Jazzbaat hi jazzbaat ..nothing is wrong or right in love  ..if tv shiws ptomote this ..socuety going to dogs

The one who has control over jazz baat is human.
I heard an incident where the mother had her lover rape her own daughter to silence her and not reveal anything to her husband. 
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have witnessed plenty of woman cheating stories than men cheating.
My neighbor didi eloped with someone after she was married for almost one year..she was from a very poor family..her family was extremely dependent on us..they were 3 daughters..she was the eldest..they had difficulty in finding rishta (may be because of 3 girl factor) and she used to fast on every Monday to get a good husband..finally her marriage happened..her parents took loans for her marriage..her husband was working in gulf..she then met a guy who is much younger to her in a marriage function and later eloped with him..most probably the new guy had no plans to marry her and he wanted some fun..but her former husbands relatives followed them when they got the news they cought both in another city and took them to police station(because if something would have happened to the girl they would have to face the brunt of law)..At court she said she wanted to go with the new guy and court send her with him..Even now her parents are paying for the loan they took for her marriage...Her parents and 2 younger sisters were too ashamed to face anyone..they suffered a lot.Her first husband who was a very nice man recently married again..He was such a goodman that he even called his former wife's mother before his wedding and took her blessings...and the most interesting twist is his new wife is the one whom he/his family rejected once because she was not good-looking.
2nd one is one woman(a mother of 2 children) in my place was caught red handed by her own husband..there were rumours about her but husband was an innocent fellow who didn't believe in all those..the poor husband didn't leave her instead took her and children along with him and settled in his hometown...earlier they were living in the womans village.
There are more stories...I will add them later..now I am a little busy but couldn't resist posting when I saw this topic.
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
well i heard this story of my mausa's cousin in UK it happend last year. my mausa cousin was married n divorced with 4year old daughter. n she didnt had no where to in england but a best friend who she use to work with n also they were from same village in india as well. Anyways the best friend who took her in she had husband n 4kids one was 10, 8 n half, 5, and 8 to 9 month old baby well her husband owned bussiness so they were very well that she didnt had to work but she chose to. so coming to the point the cousin of my mausa stayed with her best friend for almost 2 n half years n all of sudden after years her husband started abusing her, beating her n husbands family as well because hee best friend who she supported was filling ears of her in laws n her husband creating false stories n all she thought to take break took her kids to india that maybe going away from her husband would make her husband realise his mistake n miss his kids but when she got back she sees them together like couple n sleeping in her bedroom together while she n her kids just looked on trying understand whats happening well the abusw started to get so bad that it went to police n all n at the end she was kickes with her kids n after kicking her out the husband divorced her i guess very soom because he marries her best friend in 2 weeks n they live pretty happy life while she had to live with friends n relatives littlery until she got house by govenment. so yeh shit happens but pwople pretnend like it never happend n its f**kinf real story u can chexk out their pre wessing shoot where people wrote or i should say victims relatives or even my own mausa wrote alot of shit under the video 
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2/3 moths back our regional news papers were filled with the murder mystery of a family...All family members started dying one by one and only a female was left..the died people include this womans parents and 3 children..she was separated from her husband and was living with her parents..all family members suffered from the symptoms of severe food poisoning and died one by one.. every one were so sympathetic towards this woman..reason for their death was mystery...police suspected some natural gaseous poisons in well water...after a month long investigation it was revealed that this woman was the culprit..she added poison in food and fed the family members one by one with a fixed intervals between each murders..She did this because she had an affair and she wanted to live with that man..she wanted to remove all people who comes in between them..2weeks back she committed suicide in jail. Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

2/3 moths back our regional news papers were filled with the murder mystery of a family...All family members started dying one by one and only a female was left..the died people include this womans parents and 3 children..she was separated from her husband and was living with her parents..all family members suffered from the symptoms of severe food poisoning and died one by one.. every one were so sympathetic towards this woman..reason for their death was mystery...police suspected some natural gaseous poisons in well water...after a month long investigation it was revealed that this woman was the culprit..she added poison in food and fed the family members one by one with a fixed intervals between each murders..She did this because she had an affair and she wanted to live with that man..she wanted to remove all people who comes in between them..2weeks back she committed suicide in jail.

women killing their own children is so sad