Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Open ending.
The ending is realistic and good. Enjoyed when Deepak got all those beatings. Atlast karma caught up with him. 

Sajni, I admire you for standing firm.
littlelily thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Open ending.

The ending is realistic and good. Enjoyed when Deepak got all those beatings. Atlast karma caught up with him. 

Sajni, I admire you for standing firm.

sajnis countdown was the only funny thing ..the quality of the show has deteriorated so much i am left bitterly dsappointed..i feel very bad for all the seasoned actors specially hussain and parvati ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢
kaha jay aur jaya ki lovestory par poori kahaani thiki thi aur kaha end mei deepak ko maarte maarte show ka end hua ..ek dum bekaar aur behuda kism ka ending tha 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: littlelily

sajnis countdown was the only funny thing ..the quality of the show has deteriorated so much i am left bitterly dsappointed..i feel very bad for all the seasoned actors specially hussain and parvati ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢

kaha jay aur jaya ki lovestory par poori kahaani thiki thi aur kaha end mei deepak ko maarte maarte show ka end hua ..ek dum bekaar aur behuda kism ka ending tha 

The problem is that father and daughter would not have accepted the lies of Jay and his friends and father so easily. And if they had accepted them so soon it would have looked unbelievable.

I feel Deepak's drama had many funny moments and quite nail baiting.

Moral of the story. Lies are fun but they can be hurtful to some even if the intention is good.

The journey was quite interesting. It is not a typical show to show typical ending.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 5 years ago