•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
this show has proved that your closest friend can be your biggest enemy!... i dont even know what i would do if this happened to me in real and i know that stuff like this does happen and there are women out there who ruin a marriage and break families apart, li cant even sympathize with nanadani mauli went out of her way to help nandani and she just bite the hand that fed her...#noshame  
it happened to me when my ex slept with my best frnd. we men have bro code that never dare to look at each other's gf but he backstabbed me. so yeah never trust your best frnd with your partner. call me chauvinistic or whatever, i feel insecure when my partner talks with other man.in return i wont talk to any other girl! i feel like it has messed me up big time :/
So many cases where best friend bbecomes your home wrecker. Smriti Irani married her best friend's husband. Now theirs is a very happy family.  Sadly such people exist. Edited by Sushi90 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Sushi90

So many cases where best friend bikes your home wrecker. Sridevi and Smriti Irani 

smriti omg. i respect her so much and this is new to me😲
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

smriti omg. i respect her so much and this is new to me 😲

Yeah... That guy and his wife Mona had a child too.
Originally posted by Sushi90

Yeah... That guy and his wife Mona had a child too.

All these second wives,husband snatchers and woman who ditch their husband for other men are very Egoistic people in real life
Originally posted by khushboo16

this show has proved that your closest friend can be your biggest enemy!... i dont even know what i would do if this happened to me in real and i know that stuff like this does happen and there are women out there who ruin a marriage and break families apart, li cant even sympathize with nanadani mauli went out of her way to help nandani and she just bite the hand that fed her...#noshame

Yes dear
We can't tell any secret to our friend that we won't tell enemy
Beacuse any given time friend can become enemy and use it against us
Don't trust any one blindly but must trust life patner
Beacause without trust love can't grow
I know a lot of people but friends who I trust blindly only one
She is not Nandini kind