Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

CVs in Damage Control - Page 2

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Aft watching these 2 episodes I think the CVs finally woken up. They dint expect the backlash & disgust. They realized their goof up & are now doing damage control.

Every single dialogue of Rajdeep, Mauli & K's mom is an echo of every single viewer's sentiment.

Now aft having sex happily they are showing Rudali expressing guilt & sorrow. Where did tis guilt & sorrow go wen u were doing rasleela with that douchebag & gulping Kheer.

I wont accept tat CVs had planned tis frm the beginning. If it had been so they w'd ve shown this anxiety, panic, guilt in Rudali ages ago. If u notice they ve still not shown anything for Dr Douchebag. So they r now desperately trying to redeem Rudali by showing all those tears & regret. As if she really cares for Mauli. I dont know how many viewers r gng 2 swallow tat... I AM NOT!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly . Why is she shivering ? To ring the bell? And when she was sleeping with kunal? She is shivering because she was caught. And what does she have to say? Humne koshish ki?  Huh monday tak wait karna padega
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Ab tak toh koi guilt nahi nazar aya ab achanak se fikar hone laga dono Kunal aur Nandini ko. Uss fikar main bhi khud ke baare main jyda hi soch vichar hain. Kya self centered log hain tauba.Edited by Silverrmoon - 5 years ago
damage is done. trps r not comin back. they couldve done it beforehand if they have made it realistic like hasretin which was a blockbuster in 90s where characters were not painted as saints. they tried to make them saints and it backfired. they didnt lay any strong foundation for affair. people couldnt connect to nandini and kunal like they connected with saavi and kt in hasratein.  Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
gurti227 thumbnail
Absolutely ! I felt as if Mauli is expressing my feelings there !😊

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I too feel it is damage control after getting backlash from audience.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Der aaye .. par bloody DURUST aaye.

Mindblowing episodes since yesterday.
and those dialogues man!.. those dialogues. felt like OUR feelings have been given a voice.

Main nandini nahi hu.. aur  banna bhi nahi chahti hu.
Kya khana banau; sar pe uthalu.
Apne pati aur best friend pe bharosa na karu toh kispe karu?

Don't you dare play victim.
Haari main hu.
naakamyabi ka matlab jaante ho.
I am the victim.
tum and nandini ek saath ho. Tumne kya khoya. Maine khoya hai.
Mera bharosa, mera confidence.. sab khatam kar diya.
Koi daleel nahi ho sakti..

Mauli.. Mauli my dearest.. you SLAYED.

And then came mumma bear. Kunal's mom.. but Mauli's mom in true sense.

yeh ladki tere sapne ke liye din-raat ek kar rahi thi.. aur tu usi ke best friend ke saath gulcharree uda raha tha.
Kyon kiya aisa.. Koi vajah nahi hosakti siwaye BEIMAANI ke!

I was clapping like a demented seal through out.
*Super proud fangirling*

and those raw bleeding emotions.. Mauli is STAR. Heck make it SuperNova.

Juzzbaat babu ki tabiyat se dulai hui!😆

Edited by Banjaaran25 - 5 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Exactly . Why is she shivering ? To ring the bell? And when she was sleeping with kunal? She is shivering because she was caught. And what does she have to say? Humne koshish ki?  Huh monday tak wait karna padega

Where did this shivering go when she walked into their house the day aft sleeping with him. Tab shivering nahin hua aur ab ho raha hai 😡
Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silverrmoon

Ab tak toh koi guilt nahi nazar aya ab achanak se fikar hone laga dono Kunal aur Nandini ko. Uss fikar main bhi khud ke baare main jyda hi soch vichar hain. Kya self centered log hain tauba.

Ab bhi uss douchebag ko koyi fikar nahin. Dont u remember his dialogue. Mauli is strong, she will manage 🤢
Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

damage is done. trps r not comin back. they couldve done it beforehand if they have made it realistic like hasretin which was a blockbuster in 90s where characters were not painted as saints. they tried to make them saints and it backfired. they didnt lay any strong foundation for affair. people couldnt connect to nandini and kunal like they connected with saavi and kt in hasratein. 

Its a last ditch attempt by them. Star & Zee r dng better than Rangeela. Many shows like TA, BP etc r already on the radar...