Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
With SBRK, there's so many thing I had never ever felt b4..
- Never ever any onscreen couple gave relationship goals... Kunal-Mouli I'm starting episodes
- Never ever any character made me cry b4... Mauli
- Never ever any characters I had hated so badly b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever any scene broke my heart so badly b4... Confrontation
- Never ever romance made me cringe b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever came across so very ungrateful, shameless, fake character b4... Nandini
- Never ever any on-screen husband brought out so extreme rage in me, not even Rajdeep... Kunal
- Never ever had I been grateful for to a villain of the show... Rajdeep for showing Nandini her true face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

With SBRK, there's so many thing I had never ever felt b4..
- Never ever any onscreen couple gave relationship goals... Kunal-Mouli I'm starting episodes
- Never ever any character made me cry b4... Mauli
- Never ever any characters I had hated so badly b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever any scene broke my heart so badly b4... Confrontation
- Never ever romance made me cringe b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever came across so very ungrateful, shameless, fake character b4... Nandini
- Never ever any on-screen husband brought out so extreme rage in me, not even Rajdeep... Kunal

- Never ever had I been grateful for to a villain of the show... Rajdeep for showing Nandini her true face

👏 ⭐️
I got no words --speechless
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so on point! and for real like i hated the relationship with kunal and nandani like can you believe that there are ppl who are cursing mauli for "being" the way of kunal and nandani i swear i my heart breaks for mauli i have never been this involved with a show before and also at this point rajdeep has showing exposing nandani for which i am grateful i cant help but feel that there is more to rajdeep and nandani maybe she has had EMA before that why rajdeep was so harsh with her idk i could be wrong but like kunal and nandani are so wrong for what they did    
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Very true,,they showed the reality yesterday. Your post says it all nothing much to add. 
Angel9986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushboo16

so on point! and for real like i hated the relationship with kunal and nandani like can you believe that there are ppl who are cursing mauli for "being" the way of kunal and nandani i swear i my heart breaks for mauli i have never been this involved with a show before and also at this point rajdeep has showing exposing nandani for which i am grateful i cant help but feel that there is more to rajdeep and nandani maybe she has had EMA before that why rajdeep was so harsh with her idk i could be wrong but like kunal and nandani are so wrong for what they did

Yes few ppl support nandini n kunal bcz they love DD and shakti even i am DD fan but feel disgusting to see her... bcz u went through this situation in my life my fiance cheated me with another girl n it took me 4 yrs to come over tht insecurity n pain..n here toh nandini was mauli friend who done so much for her.. so nothing cn justify kunal nandini saying modern jamana n all