Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM, I AM!!!!!!! - Page 4

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

I ve always felt there is a back story there. Why does Dida hate her bahu so much. May be K's mom kicked her cheater pati out & Dida resented it. Coz today's his mom's reaction was v raw. It was like she was experiencing Mauli's pain. So feel she also went thru a similar trauma 😭

I am thinking also same
His father could have cheated his mom
She could experience Mauli's pain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vibration n tear mode --such a irritating  phase

kash koi jakar makers ko bole ki hum logo per raham khaye aur yeh  whitewashing n sympathy game band kare

Lmao vibration. I was thinking of the same word. All Nandini does is vibrate, cry, be shy, have sex with and hug Kunal and of course make rotis. What a hoe. Kunal is a bigger hoe so rab na bana di jodi

Mauli is effing awesome! Loved her dialogues. Among the leads Aditi is definitely the best actor
Edited by Twisterfry - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oops sorry. I guess his Mom said there is no place for cheats in this house!

She did. She was the one to throw him out of the house.

But the first dialogue about trying hard as a doctor was Mauli's. It was a very powerful, unique dialogue I have heard in a long time. Some dialogs just imprint very hard in your head. Today's episodes had those type of dialogs.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't believe Kunal actually tried to say that he tried but failed. And loved how Mauli gave back to him!!
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been a little busy and couldn't watch on tv. As I am watching the show now(not just reading updates) I am an episode late. Want to watch it right now but it is not yet available on voot. Yes the dialogues were on point. There is no answer he could give back to mouli in defence. That says it all. All he did was evade his eyes and cry.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ruhi122

Her eyes looked redder than Mauli's

No offense to any one

I notice her eyes looks pinkish in any emotional or crying scene

what's the reason..any idea

Sabyata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Stephy

Can't believe Kunal actually tried to say that he tried but failed. And loved how Mauli gave back to him!!

THe said earlier to N--if Mauli will ask him he is going to tell her everything
and now--when Mauli asking him--he has no reply
Sabyata thumbnail

I ve always felt there is a back story there. Why does Dida hate her bahu so much. May be K's mom kicked her cheater pati out & Dida resented it. Coz today's his mom's reaction was v raw. It was like she was experiencing Mauli's pain. So feel she also went thru a similar trauma 😭

I also feel there is something ..related to K's dad

Even in today's epi--if u guys notice when K n his mom were talking dida  gave some different kind of look to  kuna's mom

Some mystery related K's father
Sabyata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..silverlotus..

I have been a little busy and couldn't watch on tv. As I am watching the show now(not just reading updates) I am an episode late. Want to watch it right now but it is not yet available on voot. Yes the dialogues were on point. There is no answer he could give back to mouli in defence. That says it all. All he did was evade his eyes and cry.

Better watch it
don't miss it
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I also feel there is something ..related to K's dad

Even in today's epi--if u guys notice when K n his mom were talking dida  gave some different kind of look to  kuna's mom

Some mystery related K's father

I've been thinking for a long time that Kunal's mum probably went through something similar but I thought maybe the reason Dida gets angry at her is actually out of love - perhaps she wanted Kunal's mum to get revenge/get even and raise hell for the betrayal but she chose to ignore him and move on with her head held high and focus on raising her son? 

That worried/almost fearful look Dida gave Kunal's mum in Friday's episode more or less confirmed for me that Kunal's mum also had a cheating spouse.
Edited by kaamchorni - 5 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4