The dialogues & acting!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I am amazed at dialogues of this show for past 2 days- especially of Mauli.
Writer needs a huge applause for this.

Everyone is acting at it's best, be it Aditi, Shakti, Drashti, Abhinav, Jayaji, Dida. Emotions are right on point. DD deserves appreciation for facial emoting today.

It would have been so exhaustive for everyone except Abhinav to shoot these scenes, since they are so emotional.

So, Mauli holding Kunal's feet was because of her final breakdown. She didn't beg him to stay at all. And was very vocal of who is the actual victim in all this mess- Mauli only, since Kunal & Nandini atleast got each other.

Another wonderful episode today, with top-notch acting & classy dialogues.

Next week, the most painful confrontation, Breakup of 2 childhood best friends.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Wow.
I wished for this, Mauli holding Kunal and Nandini responsible. I am glad she is not wishing for him to stay back. 

This woman will rise!
Did she ask to choose between her and nandini? eagarly waiting for written update.
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Did she ask to choose between her and nandini? eagarly waiting for written update.

No, she didn't ask him to choose since she holds him culprit. Even Kunal's mom & Dida have favored Mauli.
Originally posted by arshi_asya

No, she didn't ask him to choose since she holds him culprit. Even Kunal's mom & Dida have favored Mauli.

Thank you so much🤗 any scene nandini mauli confrontation?
He says mein haargaya. She lashed out at him saying don't play victim. Iam the victim here. Iam the loser here not you. 
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Thank you so much🤗 any scene nandini mauli confrontation?

Coming up.