Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Anahi

@angels11 - ayyye dont write sorry . we can have different opinions about things.  see, i wrote "she WAS a nice person" . i agree what she has done is despicable and shameful. now she is no more a good person in my eyes.. 

i agree she remembered mauli only in her bad times but that doesnt make her bad or evil in my eyes. usually people remember God only in their bad times.. the little things she did for mauli and her family makes her a decent enough person in my eyes.. she was not ungrateful initially and not an out and out bad person in initial episodes.. she was flawed though.. 
but life happens and it happened to both nandini and mauli.. while nandini chose her happiness , mauli chose happiness of her people.. 

edited - if you want to discuss it further i will edit this space.. i am probably running out of number of posts ðŸ˜›

I am always up for a healthy, interesting debate. The prob for me with Nandini is I am just not able to see any goodness in her. It c'd b poor writing by the CVs but this character looks more like a caricature. In almost all Hindi serials the FL cries buckets. KKG used 2 do tat in IPK in fact she is a more acceptable version of Nandini. Zoya does tat in BP. Thankfully I dont watch any other shows. Prob is not just her crying, prob is her crying at the wrong place at the wrong time. She sleeps with her BFF's hubby, walks into her BFF's house without any guilt & wen Mauli's mom or neighbors insult her she cries. Not able 2 do aarti with hubby cry. Even wen the other leads cry they actually ve a valid reason even if its irritating. Next is despite being annoying the other FLs ve some redeeming qualities. KKG genuinely loved her family, ASR & ASR's family. She used 2 behave MAHAN due 2 that love. Zoya was so loyal & trusting that she used 2 support Yash even aft his death. She genuinely loved him & wanted 2 know what went wrong in their marriage. Here Nandini has absolutely no redeeming qualities. She has not helped any1. She is not independent. She is not kind. I dint c her love any1 with all her heart. Mauli her friend she only used. Rajdeep she was fulfilling her wifely duty. Even Kunal is it really love or more like infatuation & she NEEDS him. Does she truly love Kunal, I dont think so. What KUNAN ve for each other is more like infatuation/attraction rather than love!
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Nandini has been turning out worse with every passing day. Her defence that humne sirf pyaar kiya... Calling K and saying Bechari Mauli,  and shedding some crocodile tears for her when she didn't even think once that it was her betrayal which is hurting her more and she wants her freindship along with Love?? Like what the heck ...  How can be this selfish even now...

Proud to be a Mauli fan. She dealt the betrayal with dignity, never badmouthing anyone asking the right questions... Seriously whatever she said and did was 200% right and realistic. It was her strength as a character that she was trying to know why this happened rather plainly blaming and bashing the culprit. This girl deserves all the happiness in the world. 

I think tis is y viewers r not liking this character. In Behyadh Maya was a grey character. They dint try 2 show her as innocent or nice. She was always supposed 2 b psychotic. Similarly Deep frm IMMJ. He is pure evil. But again the character was always ambiguous frm the beginning. And the acting of Arjun added nuances 2 the character. Hence viewers liked even these evil characters.

Here this shivering, crying act & then jumping into bed with BFF's husband without a second of doubt/hesitation. Then next day happily walking into BFF's house & spouting nonsense like Hum tumhe des nahin pahunchana chahte. That gets on the viewers' nerves 😡
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

Mauli is best...Most of us relate with her in real life

Everything about her is lovable..
I got angry on her when she don't want to listen to her MOM ,chakor n Rajdeep

per uski bi wajah thi--Her trust on her friend n her hubby

Most of the ppl who watch shows like Silsila, BP etc r working women or young folks & not the usual TRP junta. Tat's y viewers r able 2 identify with Mauli. Nandini is tat typical Rudali who belongs in Saas Bahu Dhokla shows. But then TRP junta ll hate her for having EMA 😆
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

There was one very big thing i kind of noticed!!
Inspite of kunal being her husband...inspite of being intimate with him for years...the girl dint let him touch her the moment she came to know he is with someone else!!! She held her dignity intact..she dint get swayed by his concern or watever it was at the moment although it was the most vulnerable moment of her life!! It just made me say you go my girl at that minute!!

And then there was Nandini...she never had tat conscience...of whether she is doing wrong or not!! She just gave in to the touch of this man without even being bothered abt the fact that he belongs to someone else!! Where is her dignity here! Was she ever trying to come out of her past abuses truely? O dont think so!!!
An domestic abuse victim takes years to come out trauma and will never let any man touch her just like tat...i really cant comprehend how she gave in so easily after being man handled and raped by a guy!!

And this dignity required no education!!! It required self respect...and integrity!! Nandini lacks tat completely!! U cant say that she was mentally physically abused which is why she has none of this left...being a victim herself these women try to never hurt another woman the same way!! This reasoning of hers cant be used again and again to cover up the "sins she has commited

This is y I ve an issue with the Nandini apologists in this forum. Yes they r entitled 2 their opinion & I respect their right but this on & on & on about how Rudali is in trauma, shock, PTSD etc irritates the shit out of me. Just accept tat she is a twisted woman. Why try 2 justify & rationalize her actions 😡
Silverrmoon thumbnail
True I agree with you. After what all Mauli has done for Kunal, she raised the right questions trying to know what went wrong, she gave him the keys even after knowing the truth. That shows how selfless she is. It was very painful to watch her in a shattered condition and questioning what was lacking in her which made K to betray her.

On the other hand all she had to think was about herself, in spite of knowing the damage she has done to M. Be it in any situation she will think only about what she wants. Such a self absorbed people never think anything beyond themselves. 
Edited by Silverrmoon - 5 years ago
Nandini is very fake may be result of proper education and social values.
But cannot say that also bcz look at the ethics of educated doctor.
But I loved Mauli for this
This is all what you want saree jwellery bindi what will I cook for you.
But this is not me. What a determination I am what I am. Take it or leave it.
I relate to Mauli so much i would have also said the same thing if my husband is cheating s
I have my own class you have fallen for a chammak challo bcz you deserve such kapda gahene ki dukam
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One more fantastic post on Mauli...she is gem...very practical person. Nandini...umm better I leave her talking about her otherwise it will be pure bashing

Like most of forum friends, I too extremely relate with mauli. 

I have heard that and also believe that in general working couples understand each other well over other couples. Because they know job pressures, lack of timings, daily hustle and bustle...so working wives usually understand if her husband is busy or not around. ( I'm not at all degrading housewives. They are equally respectable) but how Mauli understood Kunal's dream of having his own clinic... Nandini would never have been able to do so... she's typical who just wears sexy sarees, gajras and cooks kheer...

Kunal is subconsciously used to the environment built by Mauli. So even if he'll end up with nandini, all he will get is disappointment...lust just stays for few weeks. More important thing is understanding and staying beside your partner in their tough days. Nandini has just created problems for everyone, including kunal
Previous
1 2