Posted: 5 years ago

I've started catching up on Eeramaana Rojaave recently on a friend's request & its really good!

Wanna know if anyone else has been watching the show so far?! so that we can fangirl together😳😆
I like the serial too. I love the characterization of Maaran and Vetri and the acting of them.
I am not to fond of malar and the lead actress. I don't why. Hoping that I will warm up to her as the story progresses.

The story is interesting but right know very sad. Hopefully it will move in the right direction.
Originally posted by nalanin1987

I like the serial too. I love the characterization of Maaran and Vetri and the acting of them.
I am not to fond of malar and the lead actress. I don't why. Hoping that I will warm up to her as the story progresses.

The story is interesting but right know very sad. Hopefully it will move in the right direction.

Finally got some to fangirl with😃

Same goes for me..i like both the brothers❤️
even im not fond of malar, for me  it could be cz of her dislike & constant complaints on Vetri, while having a own villain in her house😆

Yeah, since the marriage talk started, i guess it will be more intriguing in further episodes (:
I have not watched other than the first few episodes
But waiting for the new pair = Malar and Vetri - seems to be interesting after they get married - hate to love transition hopefully.
Originally posted by migan

I have not watched other than the first few episodes
But waiting for the new pair = Malar and Vetri - seems to be interesting after they get married - hate to love transition hopefully.

Shooting for the marriage episode has been finished! Seems like the Hate-Love saga will begin soon
And the marriage is finally happening...
hi all,

Nice to see a thread opened for ER.. The show seems to be popular in social media so from there i was interested to follow it..

Just starting to follow it properly after their marriage..

I like Vetri's acting alot ( Dhiraviam, lovely name)😳 ..

But agree with you guys.. I'm not sure about the lead actress.. Something missing.🤔. Maybe slightly lacking in emoting some serious scenes..Malar's character requires more depth in terms of emoting I feel.. hopefully she will get better.. she also looks very familiar.. Maybe was a child artiste?

Anyway, looking forward how Malar and Vetri will fall in love.. For any girl in Malar's place, it's extremely hard to forget your love and then marry his brother and fall in love with him.. lets see how they bring the story.
Originally posted by tleshni31

hi all,

Nice to see a thread opened for ER.. The show seems to be popular in social media so from there i was interested to follow it..

Just starting to follow it properly after their marriage..

I like Vetri's acting alot ( Dhiraviam, lovely name)😳 ..

But agree with you guys.. I'm not sure about the lead actress.. Something missing.🤔. Maybe slightly lacking in emoting some serious scenes..Malar's character requires more depth in terms of emoting I feel.. hopefully she will get better.. she also looks very familiar.. Maybe was a child artiste?

Anyway, looking forward how Malar and Vetri will fall in love.. For any girl in Malar's place, it's extremely hard to forget your love and then marry his brother and fall in love with him.. lets see how they bring the story.

Yeah! the show is popular in social media & recently gaining attention from Audience cz of the story & also the cast's amazing performance. 

she is getting better in emotional scenes. definitely doing good in recent one👍🏼

before love, im looking for a companion ship in between.With the promise to keep Malar happy, im sure Vetri gonna do everything & anything to keep her happy..they both need a friend to held on,i hope they will find a friend in each other & help each other to find their old selves back.
Only unable to tolerate Easwari
Who was the girl next to Easwari - the weird looking one? with glasses and twin plait?
Originally posted by migan

Only unable to tolerate Easwari
Who was the girl next to Easwari - the weird looking one? with glasses and twin plait?

IKR! even Azhagar is tolerable smh..but this Easwari🤢
Vetri-ku sister morai. Dhoorathu sondham-maaam😔