resha163 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini is a real character like us people did big mistakes and learn from them after that she indulge in dangerous love which definitely give her consequences but she is not a bad person
Im not justifying what she is doing is totally wrong but still i can relate to her character and drashti portrayed it brilliantly 

Hats off to her choosing this controversial role and haters stay away from my post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I hate nandini but since u said haters stay away from post but since its public forum i just wanna say something...
I like drashti .she is good actress. 
Am talking about NANDINI NOT DRASHTI.

Nandini is not real character tht we see in our day today life. Ppl if vamp wl accept it. For example actress sreedevi involved with boney and she wanted to marry boney. She didnt tell i want both boney and mona together.  Will any wife in this world share husband like dress or accessories? Wat a hell tht lady thought in mind saying she want love and friend together after d
estroying many lives altogether.  That woman should accept she is mistress and she is bad. And again and again saying i didnt mean to hurt u mauli . She thought mauli will jump in joy lnowing kundini puke worthy relationship.

And about ppl learn from mistake . Wat this woman learn in life? Tht her husband is rapist so go and snatch bff husband amd sleep with him. And destroy a beautiful family?  Many can never relate to such character .she is in short a insane person. I have nvr seen a vamp in my life like her. Never ever. She is such creature.

It is understood she wanna share kunal. Day time s**with her night time he with mauli as kunal is workless. All harwork mauli doing.  100pc saying this character is not gonna have good ending. Yesterday each and every dialogue tht rajdeep said is right about her. Wat audience meant to say he said to tht mistress. 

I have said nothing about the actress by the way.only about fictio al character mistress nandini.