Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Even in yest's episode I dint c guilt or regret on his face in tat pandal. It was more like SHIT, CAUGHT! Even wen Rudali was asking him 2 go aft her he was so flippant in his reply. Oh Mauli is strong, she will manage. I know its a show & a fictional character but tat second I wanted 2 thrust my hands into the TV & strangle him with my hands ðŸ˜¡ Is tis guy even human ðŸ¤¢
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

I have alwaysaid from day one that cheating happened the minute he felt more than platonic towards Nandini. In an ideal world couple will talk and either decide to part ways or counseling, here he lied till the last moment. To be honest I never found kunal and Nandini hot and even if they were it definitely does not give them the right to cheat.

I am here only for Mauli and want to see her journey

Also dear you can call me Vibha, my userid is just a name I always wanted lol

Hello Vibha,
Sorry I just noticed ur name is there at the end of the post.😳
Agree, cheating happened as soon as he accepted n named his feelings. Same here, acutually I skip Nadini n Kunal all lovey scene. 
Yes, looking forward to see Mauli's journey.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow very touching post
You describe "Mauli's current state " beautifully
Kunal he is the root cause of every thing
...just can't stand him
Mauli is broken but not defeated
She will come out of it
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirimiri

Wow, this was such a wonderful post.
Loved it so much.
I don't want to say anything regarding the useless creatures.
I am just super eager to see mauli's journey now.

Thank you dear😳
Yes even i am eager to watch what lies ahead for Mauli and how she learns to live and laugh...ANd regarding KUNAN i am really not bothered...
Nothing they say or do will absolve them of the sin they have committed...
They are completely hopeless..
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Another beautifully written post

Loved it
amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi67

Juhi, a poignant portrayal of heartbreak <3 

The relation between a husband and wife is the most intimate of all. A baring of your very soul. Trust is the very foundation it is built on. And that has been shattered for Mauli in the most painful way. Life does move on, but it changes something in you forever. 

Hii Ruchi🤗
It is so good to see you here...
Thank you so much for your kind words...It feels great to hear from someone like you dear...you are such a brilliant writer yourself...😊
I agree with everything you have written here...Trust is the most important thing in a relationshp...The core of any successful relationship...
And just like a crack leaves an imprint on the material no matter how efficiently one tries to cover it up...the dregs of the hopeless relationships she nurtured for so long  will stay on with Mauli forever changing her perspective towards life...
It is criminal what KUNAN have done...robbing a beautiful woman of her smile, her life and her dreams...

amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

Even in yest's episode I dint c guilt or regret on his face in tat pandal. It was more like SHIT, CAUGHT! Even wen Rudali was asking him 2 go aft her he was so flippant in his reply. Oh Mauli is strong, she will manage. I know its a show & a fictional character but tat second I wanted 2 thrust my hands into the TV & strangle him with my hands ðŸ˜¡ Is tis guy even human ðŸ¤¢

😆 excatly i really did not understand what he tried to convey...whether it was the rain or the shoddy writing i have no idea but till the time Kunaal reached home I found his attitude confusing and his expressions or the lack of it very weird...
@ bold hehe!!! your love for Kunaal is very very endearing😆
tv mein ghoos ke maarna...
amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Wow very touching post
You describe "Mauli's current state " beautifully
Kunal he is the root cause of every thing
...just can't stand him
Mauli is broken but not defeated
She will come out of it

Thank you Rosh😊...It was Aditi's portrayal of the character that made me write this today...she was brilliant and since its very much a reality what has happened to her my heart cries for the women out there...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago