Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Great post!!

Whilst you know that I do hold Nandini responsible, I am very disappointed in kunal. He doesn't deserve my anger it's a wasted emotion on him. I truly believe that falling out of love even in strong marriage can happen, but I don't understand the utter selfishness of kunal. He broke friendship and relationship. Nandini is not blameless but kunal had the burden of commitment.

Why cry now when you had so many opportunities to tell her the truth? I think more than cheating it's the utter lack of respect for his spouse that's bothering me. He said to Nandini that if Mauli asks again he will tell the truth. You know hardened criminals use that line !!!!

Nandini thinks kunal is her true love, I doubt she understands what her actions have done. I get that she was weak and still is weak but every action comes with consequences and sadly her act will hurt her the most.

Please let Mauli's journey be great, I don't mind her single but if a new lead comes can he be strong and confident because that's what my girl needs, not a man who has no guts to be honest - even with his own self
Awesome post! Thank you.
Aditi was really terrific. That confrontation scene was so heart breaking.
As @evenjleena said I too am really disappointed with Kunal. He is coming across as very shallow person. The way he ws talking abt Mauli on phone with Nandini, it shows what a jerk he is. He was only worried the way truth come out but not about Mauli. Even if person fall out of love atleast show some insaniyat. As Mauli said he has destroyed humanity too. He is not capable of loving anybody. I dont think he will be guilty for longer. Earlier too, He is totally different when he is with Nandini, as if he is annoyed or does not care at all about Mauli. I was so glad Mauli didnt allow him to touch her. 
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Great post!!

Whilst you know that I do hold Nandini responsible, I am very disappointed in kunal. He doesn't deserve my anger it's a wasted emotion on him. I truly believe that falling out of love even in strong marriage can happen, but I don't understand the utter selfishness of kunal. He broke friendship and relationship. Nandini is not blameless but kunal had the burden of commitment.

Why cry now when you had so many opportunities to tell her the truth? I think more than cheating it's the utter lack of respect for his spouse that's bothering me. He said to Nandini that if Mauli asks again he will tell the truth. You know hardened criminals use that line !!!!

Nandini thinks kunal is her true love, I doubt she understands what her actions have done. I get that she was weak and still is weak but every action comes with consequences and sadly her act will hurt her the most.

Please let Mauli's journey be great, I don't mind her single but if a new lead comes can he be strong and confident because that's what my girl needs, not a man who has no guts to be honest - even with his own self
Hii!!! Thank you😳
Oh yes i have always maintained that I hold Kunaal more responsibile than Nandini in this betrayal...noone would have been able to come between them if not for Kunaal...
He is a sorry excuse of a human being...
He doesn't have an ounce of humanity left in him...a pathetic human being
KUNAN are actually made for each other...both ungrateful immoral people...
Wow, this was such a wonderful post.
Loved it so much.
I don't want to say anything regarding the useless creatures.
I am just super eager to see mauli's journey now.
Juhi, a poignant portrayal of heartbreak <3 
The relation between a husband and wife is the most intimate of all. A baring of your very soul. Trust is the very foundation it is built on. And that has been shattered for Mauli in the most painful way. Life does move on, but it changes something in you forever. 
Originally posted by shalu79

Awesome post! Thank you.

Aditi was really terrific. That confrontation scene was so heart breaking.

As @evenjleena said I too am really disappointed with Kunal. He is coming across as very shallow person. The way he ws talking abt Mauli on phone with Nandini, it shows what a jerk he is. He was only worried the way truth come out but not about Mauli. Even if person fall out of love atleast show some insaniyat. As Mauli said he has destroyed humanity too. He is not capable of loving anybody. I dont think he will be guilty for longer. Earlier too, He is totally different when he is with Nandini, as if he is annoyed or does not care at all about Mauli. I was so glad Mauli didnt allow him to touch her.

I have alwaysaid from day one that cheating happened the minute he felt more than platonic towards Nandini. In an ideal world couple will talk and either decide to part ways or counseling, here he lied till the last moment. To be honest I never found kunal and Nandini hot and even if they were it definitely does not give them the right to cheat.

I am here only for Mauli and want to see her journey

Also dear you can call me Vibha, my userid is just a name I always wanted lol
Originally posted by amortentia15

Hii!!! Thank you😳
Oh yes i have always maintained that I hold Kunaal more responsibile than Nandini in this betrayal...noone would have been able to come between them if not for Kunaal...
He is a sorry excuse of a human being...
He doesn't have an ounce of humanity left in him...a pathetic human being
KUNAN are actually made for each other...both ungrateful immoral people...

Yes you have, and it's great to see likeminded person. You are 1000% correct the only person who allowed this to happen is kunal. Mauli wants to know why as any woman would when her husband never gave any sign otherwise.

He is upset because he got caught, that's why I saw. Perhaps the actor didn't emote the scene well but it looked like he was mildly upset and not broken like Poor Mauli.

I loved how she maintained her dignity and never let him touch her!!!! She will survive- it's Nandini that worries me as she is very dependent and she needs to it someone really needs to give her that reality check.