Is Kunal gonna apologise? - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Not once Kunal said I m sorry Mauli. He is feeling bad seeing Mauli so broken but this pathetic of a man is not guilty. Same with Nandini, she wanna support Kunal so she wanna go to Mauli's place.
How I wanted Kunal to atleast tell her that yes he loved till a month back but his juzzbat changed seeing rain dance n kheer eating.
yeah - i too noticed the same - they both have just regret of getting caught in a wrong way or at a wrong time - thats it

No apologies nothing - She asked thrice - pyar karte ho? pyar karte the? pyar karte the na?

And that fellow was looking away???

I wont be surprised if he will end up saying that I realised the meaning of love only after f**king your bff
But what will he apologise to her for? Has he made just one mistake that one apology wud suffice? The guy has slept with another woman which his wife still doesnt know yet..i dont want to imagine her pain when she will know about it..beyond my imagination tat is(sorry m not married yet)..will an apology ever be enuf for that one vile act of his? He never had an answer for one single question mouli asked him last night..and i dont think the guy is even guilty in the first place...at the max he seems to be feeling bad for her condition but i dont think he thinks he made any mistake!!

I dunno if its because of Shakti's acting(sorry i cudnt find anything praise worthy in his acting tat much last night) i just cudnt understand wat exactly he was feeling the whole time..right from when he saw mouli watching them hug in the pandal( i thought he was annoyed and angry when he had no right to be either of it..where was the remorse or guilt there?)...or him calling nandini to tell her that mouli shudnt have known things this way(was he angry or guilty or disappointed tat she knew it..no guilt there either) him shedding tears when he literally crushed the soul of a woman for now fault of hers( was he guilty..or was he feeling stupid or was he genuinely feeling bad for what he did to her) i just cudnt make out!

I just cudnt take it when mouli said mujhe ghin aati hai khudh pe...and that she is feeling guilty over this whole mess(how she even responsible for what these two backstabbing monsters did behind her back?)
Instead of those two..it was she who was feeling guilty!! Hadh hai bhai!!
The show had some powerful dialogues last night! Questions every woman who was cheated or betrayed out there wud want to ask her spouse...for once the writer did a good job!!
I felt so many things for mouli..i dint know if i have to cry with her..or be angry with these two lusty losers for killing her very soul(which is gonna take so long to come back to her) or to console her...damn..wat an intense episode!! 🥱
Cant wait to see her confronting that vile bitch whom i wudnt want any of my enemies also to be acquainted with(forget being friends with)Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago
Both are shameless, Nandini's crocodile tears is so irritating.