Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

But what will he apologise to her for? Has he made just one mistake that one apology wud suffice? The guy has slept with another woman which his wife still doesnt know yet..i dont want to imagine her pain when she will know about it..beyond my imagination tat is(sorry m not married yet)..will an apology ever be enuf for that one vile act of his? He never had an answer for one single question mouli asked him last night..and i dont think the guy is even guilty in the first place...at the max he seems to be feeling bad for her condition but i dont think he thinks he made any mistake!!

I dunno if its because of Shakti's acting(sorry i cudnt find anything praise worthy in his acting tat much last night) i just cudnt understand wat exactly he was feeling the whole time..right from when he saw mouli watching them hug in the pandal( i thought he was annoyed and angry when he had no right to be either of it..where was the remorse or guilt there?)...or him calling nandini to tell her that mouli shudnt have known things this way(was he angry or guilty or disappointed tat she knew it..no guilt there either) him shedding tears when he literally crushed the soul of a woman for now fault of hers( was he guilty..or was he feeling stupid or was he genuinely feeling bad for what he did to her) i just cudnt make out!

I just cudnt take it when mouli said mujhe ghin aati hai khudh pe...and that she is feeling guilty over this whole mess(how she even responsible for what these two backstabbing monsters did behind her back?)
Instead of those two..it was she who was feeling guilty!! Hadh hai bhai!!
The show had some powerful dialogues last night! Questions every woman who was cheated or betrayed out there wud want to ask her spouse...for once the writer did a good job!!
I felt so many things for mouli..i dint know if i have to cry with her..or be angry with these two lusty losers for killing her very soul(which is gonna take so long to come back to her) or to console her...damn..wat an intense episode!! 🥱

Cant wait to see her confronting that vile bitch whom i wudnt want any of my enemies also to be acquainted with(forget being friends with)

I agree with every single word of urs but though a SORRY cant wipe away his sin, point is he dint even make tat token gesture. I mean wat kinda guy is he 🤢 Agree on SA's acting. Posted same thing in another thread. His face is plain wooden all the time except wen he is looking with lust at Rudali 🥱
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mauli had found out about Kunal and Nandini 
Still there is yet to reveal what they have done 
Kunal and Nandini r not sorry for what they have 
Done according to them it was not the way Mauli
Should find out but they can romance in the 
Public 
What happens if Nandini gets pregnant

ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not active here much but couldnt keep silent today.Yesterday's episode was heart wrenching & as a wife i can understand what it is like to be ditched like this.Anyways one of my colleagues wife was treated like this & my colleague is happyily having relationshi with another woman.Wife cant do anything as she is houswife & have a son.Practically many woman live like this in loveless marriages compromising self respect as it is easier said than done to live alone .Also the mother in law is shown to be supportive of daughter inlaw than son which you can hardly find in real life. 
Sorry no to abuse but whenever I see nandinis crocodile tears I feel like punching her face. Stop drama and no apology will less n the pain. Time to own it both of them and face d society