Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
She asked him did he ever love her.. She and Nandini are completely different.. If he loves Nandini now, did he ever love her..
It was heartbreaking to see Mauli doubt everything.. She doesn't know whether the past five years of her life were true or just a big sham.. How much it would have hurt to know the man you loved, trusted, married, planned and dreamt future with never really loved u!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Poor girl, she was so strong in her belief of their love and marriage, all of it just broke when she saw them together like that. If K had really loved Mauli, he'd have never fallen for N, nor he would have betrayed her like this. So it's kinda comes to everyone's mind whether he loved Mauli for real or not, which was what happened to Mauli too. She couldn't digest the betrayal coz anyone who loved their wife for real won't have done this. 

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

She asked him did he ever love her.. She and Nandini are completely different.. If he loves Nandini now, did he ever love her..

It was heartbreaking to see Mauli doubt everything.. She doesn't know whether the past five years of her life were true or just a big sham.. How much it would have hurt to know the man you loved, trusted, married, planned and dreamt future with never really loved u!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am just watching this portion on my TV
God  what a powerful performance

I am in tears

Pyar toh tum mujse karte ho--karte the
karte the na--ya woh bi nahi tha๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She is totally shattered
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now she said--yeh gauv toh bar jayega kuch dino maheno mein

Per yeh jo zakham diya hai--kya yeh kabhi bar bi payega

I feel like --Haathon mein se jaan nikal rahi hai

Feeling so sorry for her
She stole the show..and Lots of peoples heart

Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Poor girl, she was so strong in her belief of their love and marriage, all of it just broke when she saw them together like that. If K had really loved Mauli, he'd have never fallen for N, nor he would have betrayed her like this. So it's kinda comes to everyone's mind whether he loved Mauli for real or not, which was what happened to Mauli too. She couldn't digest the betrayal coz anyone who loved their wife for real won't have done this. 

Kunal didn't love Mauli truly.. Not sure whether what he feels for Nandini is love also.. He is a weak person who just wants everything!!!
Today he didn't have any answers for Mauli's relevant questions!!!

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

Now she said--yeh gauv toh bar jayega kuch dino maheno mein

Per yeh jo zakham diya hai--kya yeh kabhi bar bi payega

I feel like --Haathon mein se jaan nikal rahi hai

Feeling so sorry for her
She stole the show..and Lots of peoples heart

Yup I personally liked only KM were interacting and N wasn't there like shown in promo.. 
1st K needs to be given his due, then Mauli can confront Nandini alone.. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Kunal didn't love Mauli truly.. Not sure whether what he feels for Nandini is love also.. He is a weak person who just wants everything!!!
Today he didn't have any answers for Mauli's relevant questions!!!

His love wasn't true for Mauli nor it could be for Nandini. 

In fact , I was wondering what explanation would he give when he was saying that "Main sab samjaoonga tumhe""  How the hell can he explain his hypocrisy and cheating?? Coz he can't and there's no valid reason from his side except that he's an a****le 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its gonna take so long for this girl to again start smiling...the girl who used to smile in her sleep also!

I dont care what is between kunal and Nandini(whether its love or lust or infactuation) but they had no right to do what they did with mouli! Love is never selfish..and when it is selfish it is never love...in their quest to keep each other happy they destroyed the very being of another girl...how is she ever gonna feel complete and good about herself..the assh*** just made her feel like crap because he philadered to other woman for some pleasure she cudnt give him and keep him happy...a part of her will always hold her own self responsible for broken marriage when she clearly was not!!! how is she ever gonna feel like trusting anyone ever again!
She is gonna question so many things about her own self...and of course what she lacked in the relationship that led to him becoming this way! She isnt even gonna accept tat she dint go wrong anywhere it was her husband who failed miserably! Damn..this is so painful!
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Does writer have any other justification for this filthy affair except 'Juzzbaat'? Even if Mauli make 2 Juzzbati premis  stand in line and give them chance to explain their point- what would be their justification? It's not our fault, blame our juzzbat, but you can't blame them, kyun ki juzzbat sahi ya galat nahi hotey?

I wonder why did shakti agree to play this role? Isse toh achha hota he should have picked up Rajdeep's role, at least he would have got chance to show his acting skill, kunal is coming out as a joker.

I must say writing sucks. Viewers are understanding total opposite of what writer wish to convey.
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aditi was fab yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ญ  what a great actress  she is ๐Ÿ‘
watching the show only for her journey๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ