Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uasQPZeEeg[/YOUTUBE]
A very interesting segment Pooja , thanks for sharing ! ❤️ 🤗
I am excited to see Arpit as Kans , pehle Duryodhan ab Kans Mama ! 😆

I will love to see the roothna-manana 😆
Aur maiyya mori mai nahi makhan khaayo ❤️
&
the bonding of Yashoda Maiyya and Krishna. They have choosen a perfect actress for her role , i.e , Reena Kapoor ! ❤️

I am waiting to see Krishna story and Radha Krishna love story! 😃 ⭐️

Plus koi bhi show unki natkhat leela ke bina pura ho hi nahi sakta jaisa ki Sumedh ne kaha ki bahut se aise scenes milenge🤣... Ab wait nahi hota ! 😳 😆
I am so very excited to see this. Both times Arpit was/is the villain. I am waiting for all the good scenes in the show. Reena Kapoor is an excellent actress. Natkhat leela to hum enjoy karenge hi. 
Originally posted by 4me2

I am so very excited to see this. Both times Arpit was/is the villain. I am waiting for all the good scenes in the show. Reena Kapoor is an excellent actress. Natkhat leela to hum enjoy karenge hi. 
Just imagine Sumedh / Krishna stealing butter or clothes of gopis 🤣
And Bal Gopal manayoing😆 Maiyya.

Oh god , I so love the journey of Krishna till Kans Vadh ❤️😳
I agree. I love all his leelas. Manaoing Maiyya will be so cute to watch, But Kansa Vadh means Radha Krishna separation. Oh will they show Rukmini and his other wives here? 

I agree. I love all his leelas. Manaoing Maiyya will be so cute to watch, But Kansa Vadh means Radha Krishna separation. Oh will they show Rukmini and his other wives here? 

Do you remember these three songs of JSK ?  I still love them⭐️ !

Jaiyyo Na Lalla 
Maiyya mori mai nahi makhan khayo
Saara jag roothe toh roothe tu naa kabhi thukraana , maiyya mori , mose rooth naa jaana ❤️

Practically , from my view , yes , that's official end to the love story of Radha and Krishna.
After Kansa Vadh , Radha has very minimal screenspace or role in Krishna's life.
Agar viewers ko elder cast pasand aayi aur show accha perform karta rahe toh obviously Rukmini aur other wives ka role ho sakta hai.
Phir Radha ke final days mai unki love story phir se aati hai , flute story.
Phir story ends.

Aisa hi hona chahiye warna show distorted ho jaayega.
I only remember the 2nd song forgot the other two. But thanks for reminding me. 
I just dont want to see Radha death I hope they dont show that. It is too painful. 
I also feel they wont drag the show. 

I only remember the 2nd song forgot the other two. But thanks for reminding me. 
I just dont want to see Radha death I hope they dont show that. It is too painful. 
I also feel they wont drag the show. 
Yeah , I absolutely agree on what you said , that way the ending will be too sad 😭😭. Let's see what's in store for all of us by the showmakers😃.
And I will be very happy if they don't unnecessarily drag the show too much and end it on a proper and a effective note.

The other two songs came into picture when Yashoda asked Kanha to stay with her and not leave her breaking the bond between them and hence, the song "Jaiyyo Na Lalla" is a painful yet beautiful song😭

And the "Maiyya Mori Mose Rooth Naa Jaana" is a very sweet song when Krishna asks forgiveness from Maiyya in a very sweet and adorable way ❤️ 😆 as he risks his life by jumping into Yamuna which was poisoned by Kaliya Naag. [According to Yashoda]
Thanks for reminding me about the situations. I dont want to see Radha death. They can tell that in voice over. Also they cant drag a mytho show just like that. So they will end it in time. 

Thanks for reminding me about the situations. I dont want to see Radha death. They can tell that in voice over. Also they cant drag a mytho show just like that. So they will end it in time. 
Exactly! 😃 Do you want to hear the songs? I can tell you the episode number if you want😳.