Are Kunal & Nandini crying because they're feeling remorse?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
No. They're crying because they got caught. Why not feel remorse when they were about to sleep together? Heck, why not after it?

This is them plain and simply crying because they got caught and can't keep playing hide and seek anymore.

Kunal is a disgusting, disgusting man. Mouli has been nothing but an amazing wife and this guy... wow.

Nandini... no words for her. Also, i'd like to say that she's DEFINITELY not an example of how women with PTSD or abusive pasts are. It's such an insult to people who went through real abuse to compare them to such a horrible and non-redeemable character.
Abused people don't wake up one day and suddenly decide 'I'm gonna f*** my bestfriend's husband'. It doesn't work like that and it's extremely offensive.

This episode gave me goosebumps. Really, really felt for Mouli.
Aditi... wow! What can I say? She's a marvelous actress!
I said this exact same thing in my post. They are upset because they got caught not because they hurt Mauli. 
Originally posted by Arshian14

I said this exact same thing in my post. They are upset because they got caught not because they hurt Mauli. 

Exactly.
Also, I was rewatching the episode and I found myself agreeing with the words of an abuser like Rajdeep. That just shows how absolutely awful and terribly written Nandini's character is.

Slightly OT: I don't think Mauli even knows that they slept together. That'll break her even more. 😭
Edited by She-Devil - 5 years ago