Rising from the Ashes - MAULI YOU GO GIRL!!!!

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
"But if I'm it, the last of my kind, the last page of human history, like hell I'm going to let the story end this way. I may be the last one, but I am the one still standing. I am the one turning to face the faceless hunter in the woods on an abandoned highway. I am the one not running but facing. Because if I am the last one, then I am humanity. And if this is humanity's last war, then I am the battlefield.
Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

This describes Mauli so brilliantly. I loved loved loved today's episode. I was waiting to watch this acting of Mauli and boy did she deliver!!!! Hats off to her!!!! Her pain, her heartbreak, but even with all that she maintained her core, her being. She never let that go and I loved that about her. She knows her heart and trust are broken beyond anything but she didn't let that crush her. Pain was welcomed but in the midst of all her true self was maintained.

I have always loved Aditi as an actress, she delivers every role she is given. DD is very pretty but I haven't watched her previous roles, but she was never my concern. I watch the show for Mauli and will continue to watch it IF she doesn't not take that cheater back. If she does then I am out but I highly doubt that she will.

Nandini proved to me again that she is totally dependent on a man and it's extremely sad to see that she has no idea what she has done and how their actions have hurt that one person who never deserved that. I have always held Nandini responsible (even taking into consideration her mitigating circumstances) but I am sure when she realises how terrible her actions were, it will be way too late. In all this she lost one person who was her rock MAULI!!!!

Kunal!!!! The less said about him the better, but that would mean I am letting him off the hook. He is one person who needs to stop pretending and face the reality of his actions. Even today he was silent when asked if was still in love with his wife. You married her, promised her loyalty, and broke those vows - and still don't have the guts to admit your wrongdoing? That man is Rajdeep but pretends to be better.

Rajdeep I loved the actors acting and dialogue delivery. I will never ever justify his abuse towards Nandini regardless of what she did or didn't do. He can never be redeemed in my eyes.

Great EPISODE!!!!!

Let Mauli's journey begin!!!!Edited by evenjleena28 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aditi really stole the show today.  👏
She was brilliant and natural, it was truly heart-
wrenching to see her in that red saree.

A pity N did not even think how Mauli would be affected
ever.  It did seem to sink in when Rajdeep made some
great statements today, and the shock N had to come
to know that Rajdeep already knew of the affair.  He
is not going to spare either K or N.

About K, have never found him worthy of a comment.
😡  And what could he say today to the valid questions
posed by M.  That his was a divine pure love with N
and not with M.  
Edited by SweetNeeta - 5 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SweetNeeta

Aditi really stole the show today.👏

She was brilliant and natural, it was truly heart-
wrenching to see her in that red saree.

A pity N did not even think how Mauli would be affected
ever. It did seem to sink in when Rajdeep made some
great statements today, and the shock N had to come
to know that Rajdeep already knew of the affair. He
is not going to spare either K or N.

About K, have never found him worthy of a comment.
😡 And what could he say today to the valid questions
posed by A. That his was a divine pure love with N
and not with A.

Completely agree!!

Neither of them ever sat down and had a talk where they discuss where to? it was all good to fall for each other but it would be stupid to assume that Mauli will just let it go?

Nandini is responsible for her actions, she has never thought with care when it comes to men - Rajdeep or Kunal. I don't think she has an independent thought of herself. She is always making other's thought her own. She told Kunal at the bus stop that what he is saying is wrong, he replied that no it isn't, it is divine and she just agreed. A rational woman will ask him - how is it divine? and if it is where do we go from here? you tell your wife and then come to me. She just let him lead.

Kunal is the main culprit here. He started this whole thing and until that baba Nandini was not even thinking in that direction. I just realised that, the stupid baba was a man too...LOL!!!!

I am watching to see Mauli's journey. I will be okay if she is single or get a strong lead for her. She needs a very strong and confident man. I so wish that Rajdeep was a good man then him and Mauli would be great for each other. She never lets him get away with anything and he knows that so he never even tries. But alas Rajdeep is just as bad so if a new lead comes, let than man be very confident and strong.