Mauli slapped Kunal today.

nozzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The only think my Mom said after watching the episode was... Today is the reason why I have been watching this serial. Just to see what will Mauli do after finding out the truth. How will she react. Will she slap them or blame everything on herself or try to kill herself. 
And boy were we surprised. She did nothing we expected but climbed beyond our expectation level and proved why she is a superb character. 
Yes she slapped Kunal but through her words. The first slap was when she handed him the key to their dream clinic. The second slap was when she refused to let him touch her. The third slap was when she shouted at him to go away. And a series of slaps when she actually asked genuine questions as to where did she go wrong. Because she knows she did not go wrong anywhere. And the last slap was when she dressed up as Nandini and asked him if that's the qualities he want and if he does she can never become Nandini. 
For me the proudest moment of today's episode was when she asked him if he ever did love her. 
The look on her eyes when she realized that the man in front of her who was once her world and still is may never have loved her at all. 

Those two really played with her feelings so bad that the girl who used to smile even in her sleep will not smile for a long time now.