Main uske jaise banna bhi nahi chahti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved the way Aditi potrayed Mauli's pain today. And when she said that this is not me and I don't wanna be like her. So true, Mauli is an individual and she doesn't need to be like Nandini. I loved how she questioned Kunal. And true enough, if she can't trust her own husband and best friend, then whom will she?
This is the first time i watched a Silsila episode completely and all for Mauli. I really want to see her emerge from the fire and rise again. I don't want a leap to happen so soon as we won't get to see her progress. It will be difficult for her to trust anyone in future. But i hope that like in BV Anandi found love and trust in Shiv again, same way Mauli gets what she deserves. 
Another highlight of the episode was Rajdeep. The way he dished out truth crudely to Nandini was so amazing 👏 No sugar coating!
I don't want to comment about the other two as it gives me a headache 🤢 Must say, some people define the height of shamelessness. 
No one wud want to become like Nandini, a home breaker, trust butcher, selfish & what not c is. . . 
Dere is a hell & heaven difference between Nandini & Mauli...

I just want Mauli's mom to give the reality check to hawas k pujari couples... 😲
I loved that line of hers 
Exactly! She should not be like that homewrecker...msuli is a smart independent woman and I am glad she is sticking to that. Mauli was just perfect today. 
That one dialogue won my heart. Mauli knows who she is and she has the self-respect to understand that she doesn't need to change herself to get herself a man. She's no Nandini. She is Mauli. An independent, kind and strong-willed woman. 
Best line of the episode
Best line of the Show. If they have turned it like kuch kuch hota hai types where heroine changes herself to the other heroine type. I would be disappointed. Mauli is more than looks. She is a woman of substance and deserves better.  She is a human with a great heart not a homewrecker
This was the best dialogue! 
Not all women treat their hubby like God. Not all women like being dressed all the time in typical girly clothes, bindi, jhumka and roam around making chan chan noise. Not all women are abla nari who are so desperate to get luv of a partner that they forget they are breaking someone's house.