GUILT & ACCEPTANCE,is what sets them apart

• Page of 1 Go

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2018-09-13T12:37:02Z
I loved Mauli's dialogue. She said everything viewers expected her to say. Her acting was too good today.

Even Rajdeep said everything audience wanted to say to Nandini for so long.

I agree with Kunal-Nandini. This woman still has audacity to call Kunal her lover & no guilt. She actually expected that Mauli would attempt suicide, as if she never knew Mauli. The woman who could stand up to a devil like Rajdeep countless times isn't so shallow to attempt suicide over the cheating of 2 losers.

As for Kunal. Well, it's better not to talk about him. He is the weakest link in the show as far as characterization is concerned. He was more worried about what to say to Mauli now rather than guilty. 

Nandini-Kunal's dialogues were absolute cringe-worthy.

One thing is sure, these two have absolutely no heart-felt guilt of what they have done. They still think, their love is divine & deserves an applause from everyone.
10 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T12:40:10Z
Nandini is still not showing even an ounce of guilt. Still sachha pyaarAngry
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T12:57:07Z
I could not for the life of me understand K's expressions up until the point he reached home...he was crying and i was like chalo koi toh expression aa raha hai even if its thr thr truckload of gkycerine gor kunal babu...
Guilt, frustration, anger, shock...i dont know what it was...
Nandini is a shallow person by nature...
As i mentioned her guilt trip works in this way...
"I murdered you but i didnt realise you were going to die!!!!"
What does "thes pohunchane ka iraada nehi thha even mean when she is referring to Mauli..."
You slept with her husband woman.and you didnt intend to hurt her..like what even!!!...but i could still fathom her expressions...DD did a good job...
Rajdeep and mauli fabulous!!!! Clap
Edited by amortentia15 - 2018-09-13T12:57:40Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T13:03:08Z
Originally posted by amortentia15

I could not for the life of me understand K's expressions up until the point he reached home...he was crying and i was like chalo koi toh expression aa raha hai even if its thr thr truckload of gkycerine gor kunal babu...
Guilt, frustration, anger, shock...i dont know what it was...
Nandini is a shallow person by nature...
As i mentioned her guilt trip works in this way...
"I murdered you but i didnt realise you were going to die!!!!"
What does "thes pohunchane ka iraada nehi thha even mean when she is referring to Mauli..."
You slept with her husband woman.and you didnt intend to hurt her..like what even!!!...but i could still fathom her expressions...DD did a good job...
Rajdeep and mauli fabulous!!!! Clap

@bold 

This. 

Explains her whole scene of today. This woman is another level of absurdity.
I didn't want to hurt you. I want both of you in my life. I mean WHAAATTT???
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-13T13:08:01Z
it was all fake concern by nandini today for mauli ,if she really thinks mauli would commit suicide due to their ema she would not have accepted Kunal's proposal...nandini does all this only for her self-satisfaction to make sure herself she still cares for mauli when in real she don't give two hoots to what happens to mauli or anyone related to Kunal all she wants is Kunal for herself...n what does she mean by she did not intend to hurt mauli, does it mean she will tell mauli her intention was not to hurt her but just to have her pati,if it hurts mauli then she has nothing to do with it :P
1 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go