TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
In the starting when people panicked with the main concept of the show , they were told that it happens in our society and that's what they are showing in the show . So then People used to bash the show using the excuse that they are trying to Justify the EMA that's why they bash it .
Who justified it in today's Epi ? Did I watch the wrong show ? ðŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Minnie ppl were angry with presentation of show .The screenplay of show was bad and so was writing .They showed divine and all baba drama to show connection bw kunal and nandini .I also first thought they are trying to show kunan as destined couple but my thoughts have changed now.I think writers rushed kunal and nandini falling part becoz they wanted to show consequences of EMA .If they are going to show hw EMA going to effect all three people then i m rooting for this show .I will now wait and watch before jumping on any conclusion.
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Up to this point, the justification of EMA has been well documented by posters here ad nauseum. As for today's episode, I won't put the horse before the cart yet; we haven't seen what the two cheaters will say about their unholy alliance. Who knows, in just a couple of hours they will be back to it as if its no big deal and I bet that Nandani will be relieved. Now, she can have her cheater all to herself..because everyone knows she doesn't give a crap about Mauli.
Frankly, I wonder if the writers are actually rewriting scripts and injecting just a little shame and guilt into the so called lead's point of view because of the backlash from viewers who have been outraged about the lack of remorse.
So, my advice is wait and see; I bet these two will be justifying their EMA very soon.
And I certainly don't buy Nandani's fake crocodile tears
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
If they wanted to justify EMA they would have never made Mauli's character Mahaan .They could have justified saying Mauli's character lacked something that leads to EMA.
 This show clearly says feelings do change and people cheat on their perfect wives .
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When the show began, actors were actually saying that No one is wrong in EMA. 
And it was only until writer herself came out to say that immorality won't be promoted, the show was doing the same by bringing all holy Gods, scriptures & what not.

It's only now, the show is showing it as a human flaw rather than Bhagwan ka diya hua prashad.

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's all because of public reaction i think if public didn't react like this then i am sure makers had another plan.. audience loved mauli so much that they can't dare to ignore her emotions anymore.. let's see what is coming next.. it's to early to say that they are not going to justify ema or not showing any karma for kunan..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Minnie ppl were angry with presentation of show .The screenplay of show was bad and so was writing .They showed divine and all baba drama to show connection bw kunal and nandini .I also first thought they are trying to show kunan as destined couple but my thoughts have changed now.I think writers rushed kunal and nandini falling part becoz they wanted to show consequences of EMA .If they are going to show hw EMA going to effect all three people then i m rooting for this show .I will now wait and watch before jumping on any conclusion.

Indian TV shows are like this and can't be taken seriously ... lots of Babas has come and go in Prerna & Anurag's life who were married with other people yet had 3 babies with each other and claimed to love each other only ...I see that no different than EMA 

There is only one show which literally has justified EMA , that is Bepannaah ...I never saw such extreme reaction for that show or such hate