Todays episode went to a new level altogether ..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Friends,
I am Anju. A very old member of India Forums but not so active. I m here only for Bepanah and SBRK. Both the serials are my favorites because of the strong cast and plot.

Todays episode was stupendous. I was crying literally with each and every reaction of Mauli. What a terrific acting Aditi Sharma.. she took my breath away.. the questions put forward by her towards Kunal was all genuine.. not only Aditi.. Drashti Kunal each and every one stole the show today..

I am really liking the serial now.. 

Looking forward for more drama twists and turns.. Keep going makers and keep entertaining your viewers like this... Congrats for all your hard work!
Edited by anjup83 - 5 years ago
Aditi was outstanding..  her performance was heart wrenching...and Shakti was equally brilliant.. 
Originally posted by tweetie19

Aditi was outstanding..  her performance was heart wrenching...and Shakti was equally brilliant.. 

truly said! we can relate the situation.. a very genuine  interaction between a wife and the husband who cheated on her..

The entire cast was brilliant today.What terrific performances .And Mouli 
Originally posted by anjup83

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Hi Friends,
</font>
<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I am Anju. A very old member of India Forums but not so active. I m here only for Bepanah and SBRK. Both the serials are my favorites because of the strong cast and plot.</font>

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Todays episode was stupendous. I was crying literally with each and every reaction of Mauli. What a terrific acting Aditi Sharma.. she took my breath away.. the questions put forward by her towards Kunal was all genuine.. not only Aditi.. Drashti Kunal each and every one stole the show today..</font>

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I am really liking the serial now..</font>

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Looking forward for more drama twists and turns.. Keep going makers and keep entertaining your viewers like this... Congrats for all your hard work!</font>

Exactly.. after long long time any actor on TV could me me cry.. woh bhi continuously... each act on Mauli reached yo heart directly.. was waiting for this day and it was totally worth waiting... her silent reaction first and then the way she placed her questions... and the questions she placed... and she clearly showed Kunal the difference between her and Nandani ... hats of to Aditi Sharma..