Hum dono k Bina nahi reh payenge

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
What do u mean by "HUM DONO K BINA NEI REH PAYENGE" Ms. Nandini?👏
Lol...!! Kya chahti ho tum ? Mauli tumhe sautan bana k rakhe apne saath ? Disgusting auraat... I have ever seen...& I will ever see...

Nakli tears !! N  now I seriously hope tum Zindagi bhar roti hi raho fr wtevr u hv dne.. 

Dat shameless Deewana instead of thinkng abt Mauli's condition (at least insaniyat k naate) he is calling her true love... 

Sorry if I sound rude... 😭
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Oh wow. N still dreams that M is dependent on her or would LIKE 
to see her face as though nothing happened.  
Nandini still behaving as if Kunal is not mauli's husband but just her pyar n she has to choose between pyar n friendship and how mauli needs to understand how good she is that she wants both pyar n friend and not just pyar :P
never thought when the show started rajdeep would become so likeable, he at least understands the gravity of dhoka done to mauli unlike his dear Mrs who still wanna justify it by saying how she wanted both Kunal for f****** and mauli for support...
Such an explosive episode, I am watching it with so much involvement, following every single gesture & dialogue of Mauli & then BHAM this female & her rhona & dhona & then tis dialogue. Sometimes I feel the show is actually black comedy with KUNAN the main comedians 🥱
Are the CVs nuts or what? Kitni koshish ki, to give Nandini the benefit of doubt par ab nahi hoga. What does she mean by wanting both? How can you even dream of having both woman? Kunal is not some random guy you fell in love with or is it coincidence ki tumhara pyaar aur Mauli ka pathi dono ek jaise dikhthe hi nahi naam bhi ek hai. Samjh mein kyun nahi aata isse, uff. Ab isse Mauli aur Kunal mein se kisi ek ko chun na hoga. And I hope she chooses Kunal and that cheater also chooses her. Mauli ka Dil already toot chuka hai aur toot jaayega par yeh silsila(damn it) yahin khatam toh ho jaayega. My Mauli can then move on, build a hospital of her own. Sadak pe pade rehna ek doosre se lipat ke KunDini(made me use this name) kahi ke!
On top she said kunal akele kyu suffer kare, I gotta be with him! Omg! She wanna go to MAULI's house not as her friend but as Kunals lover!
Nandini's character is butchered more n more day by day..

Exactly...😭
Ms. Nandani needs both to satisfy her emotional & physical needs. . But our Mauli neither needs both of them nor c deserves dm... C is independent & knows how & wen to control her feelings. . Not like dis two cheaters😡
Originally posted by Ruhi122

On top she said kunal akele kyu suffer kare, I gotta be with him! Omg! She wanna go to MAULI's house not as her friend but as Kunals lover!
Nandini's character is butchered more n more day by day..

Earlier I thought Rajdeep wud b happy seeing Mauli in dis condition since he wanted to take revenge from her but today it was totally opposite. .he felt pity fr Mauli...😭

Will mauli knw abt thwy slept together
Did she really say, Kunal akele kyun pachtayen? Hadd par kar di hai isne. Looks like she cares more about Kunal than Mauli. Janaab Kunal bhi samjhthe Hain ki independent woman strong hoti hai toh EMA ke liye haan kar degi, satiya Gaya hai Kunal.