shivaniaditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Anjaan fans i want to tell you something strange ans stupid about today 

It started with a dream an strange and stupid dream. 

4:00

I saw that i am in a big place like airport. And in there was gashmeer mahajani  wears an light pink t shirt. He was talking to an man. I quickly came near him to talk him about Anjaan and the thing happened with me that usally happen with fans. he ignored me and moved on and when i was almost to follow him someone stop me from behind i turn around and saw the man to who gashmeer was talking with.  He asked me what happens why are you following him and who are you? 

i simply answer i tell him all the story and told him that

"sir anjaan rocks and the main reason behind its un popularity was ki producers nai uska promo dusre channels par dikhaya hi nhi agar dete na to ye sereal top 10 mai aata. But i promises that agar iss baar anjaan special crimes unit season 2 aaya na our aapne mujhe kuch badlaaw karne diye ya mere kuch tips maane to aapko milaga ek superhit sereal. Kahaani haan, aap ko kahaani chahiye haina. To mai aapko deti hoon aap india forums Anjaan search kijiye usmai aapko ek se ek kahaani milegi par aap purani wali search kijiyega. Our khaas kar anamika our riya inki kahani padiyega. In my herat thare a little believe come that Anjaan special crime unit will be back.  He was listening me seriously but suddenly he saw behind me and suggeste me to hide. I feel a little afraid and looked behind and find that gashmeer is comeing he didn't notice me talking to the man because he was talking on the phone. I quickly moved from there because if vikrant noticed me than he will definitely get angry so i moved to hide and hide behind a pillar. My heart was beating fast and after 8 seconds someone hug me from back at first i shocked but than i feels like happiness and love of life a feeling of protecting. After two minutes i remembered that i am in a Airport and there are many people around me and i brock the hug and i found that who was there.  😆

ðŸ¤£ it was vikrant.  ðŸ¤£ the word "vikrant"  is using by me because  you well know that dreams have no logic thus,  at first i shock but than i feels that i know him like forever. And then he asked me

Aditi ghar chalen? 

And i leave him and while going tell him tumhari aur aditi ki chemistry mast perfact jamti hai.

And than i saw that i am in his house and Our marriage were fixed by his parents 

Than i saw that i am throw on the ground it is Diwali and the saree i am wearing caught fire and vikrant is doing this all his behavior get rude. 
             THE END

but the fact is my name is shivani (nick) and what can happen between me and vikrant sorry gashmeer that he take me to his home? Is there an agreement between us what it can be?  Who was the man i was talking to? 

Whatever it was but it is much batter to see and experience it compared to reading it. ðŸ˜†

What do you think did you seen any dream related to viditi comment below 

And also tell me that can i write a another dream came to me a month  before? ðŸ˜†

Edited by shivaniaditi - 5 years ago