Dill Mill Gaye

ILYLTF + TDBU Headcannons - Page 53

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
New doc se better toh I show that some delegation is coming to the hospital or they have a conference or something and the gang is charged with the responsibility of it. So they have to do everything. Find suitable accommodations for guests, arrange for meeting rooms at the hospital and look after the technical aspect of it, give the introductory speech and the key note at the end. All that'll be fun! I've never read it in any FF either. :p

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

New doc se better toh I show that some delegation is coming to the hospital or they have a conference or something and the gang is charged with the responsibility of it. So they have to do everything. Find suitable accommodations for guests, arrange for meeting rooms at the hospital and look after the technical aspect of it, give the introductory speech and the key note at the end. All that'll be fun! I've never read it in any FF either. :p

I suppose... but I would rather read fun stuff with the gang! Like everything going wrong kind of stuff :P Wohi toh hai asli DMG! DMG mein aisa koi serious stuff karta tha? Ek baar that delegation came and everyone was high on laughing gas ðŸ˜† Aisa kuch!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No jealous stuff. More like impacting stuff. Like a doc coming and degrading a female doc after she cries after a patient dies or gets better and our boys with all fun teaching him a lesson. Lol! It would be so fun honestly. Like remember how Shubh was victim of their pranks and AR playing eggs and those pranks, it would be fun to play these pranks intentionally alsooo make shanky help them. :p
DMGThings thumbnail
^ Dedder than ded. Humaari hi haaye lagi hai Sheena.
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Bringing some life back to this desert...
Kick Sid out of the house! Dumbass doesn't deserve to be there anyways.
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Also.
I demand Armaan/kid fluff. I know everything is all depressy and dramatic rn and you wanna show happy times, but he can still have fluffy time with them even when it's depressy.

So I demand fluff asap.
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Also. What is everyone else doing while shiz is going down? I feel like you should provide an update of each characte(MAIN DMG, bc as you know, there is no love lost between me and J and Tamz) per chapter, just so we know ðŸ˜† like start off a chapter by explaining: Shanky's taking a nap, Paddy's out being touristy w Nans, etc, etc. ðŸ˜†
DMGThings thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ummmm. Is somebody here? :p