Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Actors have responsibility too

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Actors have responsibility too .they cant potray and do anything for money
U can portray the most psychic role .no prob ..don't justify it .show negativity as negativity

Don't bring  God and justify as jazzbaat

Tomorrow some one can rape and say God will and jazzbaat

Some one can commit incest and say God and jazzbaat

Where's the end to this 

So actors should be responsible for what they do on reel also and I don't support criyizing them personally but they Wil recieve backlash 

It's not like they do what ever sxhit  on screen and viewers will take reel and real different 

Reel has effecr on real society to and actirs should be careful 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Actors have responsibility too .they cant potray and do anything for money

U can portray the most psychic role .no prob ..don't justify it .show negativity as negativity

Don't bring God and justify as jazzbaat

Tomorrow some one can rape and say God will and jazzbaat

Some one can commit incest and say God and jazzbaat

Where's the end to this

So actors should be responsible for what they do on reel also and I don't support criyizing them personally but they Wil recieve backlash

It's not like they do what ever sxhit on screen and viewers will take reel and real different

Reel has effecr on real society to and actirs should be careful

Agree...to some the actors are role model...today due to technology...internet access the educated lot can read through opinions via forums like India Forums/FB/Twitter and can vent out their anger/opinions etc...however how about rural areas..where televsion is one of the major medium that audience view...if saas bahu saga can gain high TRP's - that speaks of the type of audience who watches and to a large extent are influenced...why will this content not too influence EMA's creating a guilt free society starts from these kind of telecast and influencing viewership...its not just exposed to the educated lot is all what I would say..hence actors really need to be careful and not just focus on the screen space and money they get...sorry actors please own some social responsibility too while choosing stories/work
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Yeah at least own up ..DD should come in open and say at least..what the script narrated to me is diff and I don't support jazzbaat concept I can't quit since I signed ,her after I will be more careful in signing 
That will stop bashing

The other day SAKTHI came and said shamelessly .,if u don't want to watch don't 

Is this the answer if a responsible guy towards society 

This is what is leading to bashing of actors by viewers

It seems alk they care is about money
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Indian daily soap actors  themselves have no idea about future of the show as they can change the entire plot to be in TRP race. Indian daily soaps run for dacades and centuries. Jab tak they don't complete 39008642109975421009865410000000000000866000 episodes, it's not successful for them. Writers and prodecer won't get creative satisfaction untill they don't turn it into chalta firta shit. Just look at Yeh hain mohabbatain, it was such a beautiful story about second chance, giving message that all step moms are not bad, but look at it now, even crime patrol and savdhan India would look better than it. Everyday someone getting murdered and next day same person coming back I don't know from where?

Indian soaps are unbelievable. Actors have option to quit but then there's one year contact they signed and they cannot break it. We don't know what was narrated to them. Give them benefit of doubt.
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: White..Magic

Indian daily soap actors  themselves have no idea about future of the show as they can change the entire plot to be in TRP race. Indian daily soaps run for dacades and centuries. Jab tak they don't complete 39008642109975421009865410000000000000866000 episodes, it's not successful for them. Writers and prodecer won't get creative satisfaction untill they don't turn it into chalta firta shit. Just look at Yeh hain mohabbatain, it was such a beautiful story about second chance, giving message that all step moms are not bad, but look at it now, even crime patrol and savdhan India would look better than it. Everyday someone getting murdered and next day same person coming back I don't know from where?

Indian soaps are unbelievable. Actors have option to quit but then there's one year contact they signed and they cannot break it. We don't know what was narrated to them. Give them benefit of doubt.

If that's the case  actors should come in open and say that. What they narrated is diff. I am sorry here afterwards I will be more careful.. Be careful ,this will stop bashing g to come extant 

But say I g we will show what ever we want ,u don't watch is what sakthi said .is it not hurting sentiments if millions of people and u expect they don't bash 

U getting God and holy mantras as bg and sindoor when doing sex with mistress and u say we will show what ever we want ..what's this and u expect people to remain calm 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They are actors, Its there profession, For ur information they sign contract with the channel and PH..
How can they criticise there own show hence why disclaimer is shown when the show starts..

Never saw yami gautam aur SRK coming out of screen n saying Fair n lovely Fair n Handsome are nothing but a waste plz dont use, Same is the case with most of the brands ðŸ¤ª
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

If that's the case  actors should come in open and say that. What they narrated is diff. I am sorry here afterwards I will be more careful.. Be careful ,this will stop bashing g to come extant 

But say I g we will show what ever we want ,u don't watch is what sakthi said .is it not hurting sentiments if millions of people and u expect they don't bash 

U getting God and holy mantras as bg and sindoor when doing sex with mistress and u say we will show what ever we want ..what's this and u expect people to remain calm 

@bold No body said this, don't twist the words. Have reported you for mis-stating and twisting words. Also the topic comes under moral policing. So reported.
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
@bold No body said this, don't twist the words. Have reported you for mis-stating and twisting words. Also the topic comes under moral policing. So reported.

What is moral policing ..u can't support ema is divine and say moral policing when one us against divine concept . By the way I am reporting you too for taking away my fundamental right to protest
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

No one mis stated ..he said if u don't like don't watch and that means we will show what ever we want .,u don't watch if u don't like 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they should stop giving bytes altogether regarding this!! Coz their statements keep on changing and that confuses people...and people tend to get overtly attached to characters snd actors
EMA happens yes but it isnt to be lauded or enjoyed...
SO if makers thought people are going to jump.in joy seeing KUNAN making love just because they have taken famous actors on board then they were highly mistaken...
Having said that i do feel in general actors shouldn't be bashed for their characters and shouldnt be hero worshipped as well...
They are just doing what is written in the script...a person playing an army officer isnt saving the country and a person playing a homewrecker is for all purposes in a very happy married life... 😆
People need to differentiate between reel and real...
Calling actors names is distasteful...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next