Are people afraid their partner might cheat because of a show

Posted: 2018-09-11T10:48:15Z
I was reading a comment saying that this show will break up relationships. If you have a partner that'll cheat because what they saw in a show then I'm sorry you picked a dumb partner or someone who was going to cheat anyway so don't blame the actor or the show.
28 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-11T10:52:06Z
Originally posted by Terenaina

I was reading a comment saying that this show will break up relationships. If you have a partner that'll cheat because what they saw in a show then I'm sorry you picked a dumb partner or someone who was going to cheat anyway so don't blame the actor or the show.
Yeh see mauli picked a dumb partner who would have cheated anyway
5 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-11T10:57:29Z
Why should my husband cheat because I watch the show?I have more chances of cheating right since I am watching the show?
I feel Kunal would have cheated anyways be it Nandini or anyone else.That is is nature.He is a weak personality. People who have tendency to cheat will do that no matter what even if they watch this serial or not.SO this serial is not the culprit.IF a man's or woman's mind is corrupted because of the serial,it is their fault not the serial's fault.
15 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-11T11:03:26Z
Originally posted by madlal

Why should my husband cheat because I watch the show?I have more chances of cheating right since I am watching the show?
I feel Kunal would have cheated anyways be it Nandini or anyone else.That is is nature.He is a weak personality. People who have tendency to cheat will do that no matter what even if they watch this serial or not.SO this serial is not the culprit.IF a man's or woman's mind is corrupted because of the serial,it is their fault not the serial's fault.

Message from the show.
Type 1 people- Be loyal to your partner.
Type 2 people- Okay we can cheat if we like someone.
Everyone watching the same show.
Which ever message you pick is already deep inside you.
13 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-11T11:05:52Z
Maybe afraid their partners may cheat and then justify it by saying it was meant to happen by some divine force 
12 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-11T11:12:09Z
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Originally posted by madlal

Message from the show.
Type 1 people- Be loyal to your partner.
Type 2 people- Okay we can cheat if we like someone.
Everyone watching the same show.
Which ever message you pick is already deep inside you.
Well said
5 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-11T12:26:56Z
Honestly! I was thinking the same thing. People are outraged because they think the show is glorifying extra marital affairs and making it look okay... and I get that. But it's so silly to think that by watching the show that your partner will get the wrong message and think it's okay to do what they're doing. In the rare case that it does happen, it's because you picked a shitty partner, not because of some show.
7 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-11T13:34:14Z
Do we apply or get influenced with every thing we saw on TV? certainly not
and at least I don't ..Embarrassed  
more over there is lot more shows and even movies too on this concept and more or less they have shown what can be done in this kind of situation in  their own way ..and here story is still left so I am  just waiting and watching.

5 Likes this