Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta

Aladdin reminds me of PYPCK sometimes

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Some of the things in Aladdin reminds me of Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta.

-Yakshraj guard of tilism.
-Aladdin's father guard of jaadui chirag.

-Use of word tilism and Aladdin heir of magic lamp.

-Fire valley with stones as steps during his magic lamp adventures.
-CK and villains walking on stone steps over fire valley during Bavani track.

-Yasmine's mom is giving Kamini vibes even though it's not shown whether she is her real mom or step-mom as Jasmine calls her 'ammi' only as she sounds ride and taunting to Yasmine even blaming her for Baghdad's problems as she being a young princess is still unmarried. Seriously?😲

-Non OTT and realistic arguments of the leads. Here Aladdin thinks Yasmine as thief not knowing her identity as the princess while Yasmine knows his identity as Kaala Chor(which only she apart from her evil uncle-aunt-cousin knows).

-Very soon according to news, Yasmine will be incharge of some responsibility regarding her palace due to her dad being unwell or kidnapped I think.
-CK was incharge of her palace when her father was unwell during Senanayak track.

May be these all things are common in several shows so I won't blame it for copying. Sab TV promoted it well but Life Ok hardly did any promotion after the show started. And Life Ok being paid channel in rural was another problem then. Also Aladdin airing during week days is another point of advantage. Though I am very happy for Aladdin at getting 2.3 TRPs in 1st week and 2.7 TRPs in 2nd week it hurts that PYPCK which also was a very good show and had sone of the things shown in Aladdin would get very low TRPs.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I will reply after some time!!!
Neenzm thumbnail

The points you have given are similar. And yes these r common things so they didn't copy.
That stepping stones on fire very much reminds me of PYPCK as this is the fantasy tale too.

Yasmine is like our CK, doing things on her own and Aladin is poor like Virendra though Virendra was not poor in that sense but deprived off the luxurious life.

Story is somewhat pacey like PYPCK. Just one thing that concern me the romane of teenage lovers(when that would happen) as they seem too young to emote the romantic sequence.
Neenzm thumbnail
Does it still still remind you of PYPCK??
Originally posted by: Neenzm

Does it still still remind you of PYPCK??

Yes it still reminds me sometimes. I once showed a clip from Aladdin on messenger group where AlasMine ate running from fire in a cave which is rhe copy of ChaVi in a similar scene from 5th episode. 107 episodes over but Aladdin still don't know that his friend and his crush Yasmine are the same person. And this show still has zero romance between the leads. But it's still good. They sometimes use tilism word a lot. This is the only show in recent times running on a gareeb hero 😆.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

And now it will show villain killing heroine's dad and framing on gero similar to V's dad murder track.