ghunghat may come to Deepak's rescue

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Ghunghat may come to rescue. Deepak can hire someone to be in ghunghat and pass off as Ahilya.
Once Deepak's marriage is over no one can do anything even if the truth comes out. Only thing is that Deepak will be thrashed.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 5 years ago
ya its possible but can anyone give me an update of todays episode?I wouldn't watch it today because of cable issues
all i saw yesterday was the precap of jay telling deepak how he will manage 😕
Edited by littlelily - 5 years ago
Originally posted by littlelily

ya its possible but can anyone give me an update of todays episode?I wouldn't watch it today because of cable issues
all i saw yesterday was the precap of jay telling deepak how he will manage 😕

I also missed. Tomorrow I will watch it on SonyLiv.
I also missed the episode 
ramesh disguised as female will take place of ahalya but as per precap jay makes deepak confess he's only ahalya ...
you shouldnt have missed yesterdays episode all of you ..anyway dont miss the last 3 episodes because the finale looks of everyone on instagram they shot for..those scenes r here already 😭😭
3 episodes to go 
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

ramesh disguised as female will take place of ahalya but as per precap jay makes deepak confess he's only ahalya ...
you shouldnt have missed yesterdays episode all of you ..anyway dont miss the last 3 episodes because the finale looks of everyone on instagram they shot for..those scenes r here already 😭😭
3 episodes to go 

Just now I finished watching the episode on sonyliv. Very interesting. Maybe Jay has to join the plan to save his own marriage.

Very sad that it is ending so soon.

you shouldnt have missed yesterdays episode all of you ..anyway dont miss the last 3 episodes because the finale looks of everyone on instagram they shot for..those scenes r here already  😭😭
3 episodes to go 
Swara is it ending this Friday?
Originally posted by Silpa91

Swara is it ending this Friday?
yea I think so Shilpa ..😭 or maybe Monday not sure ..I wish they air it till next Friday so that ending will not look rushed or forced ..if climax is weak like always it will be a disaster 🤢

yea I think so Shilpa ..😭 or maybe Monday not sure ..I wish they air it till next Friday so that ending will not look rushed or forced ..if climax is weak like always it will be a disaster 🤢
haa wayi mei bhi soch rhi thi ..i think sirf last episode mei lokhandeji accept karenge bas ..aur kuch bacha nhi h ye shaadi k baad 😭😭
i will watch the entire show till the 340th episode as soon as show gets over
never enjoyed any show as much as this one and fr hussain too ⭐️
Originally posted by nakuulfan

haa wayi mei bhi soch rhi thi ..i think sirf last episode mei lokhandeji accept karenge bas ..aur kuch bacha nhi h ye shaadi k baad 😭😭
i will watch the entire show till the 340th episode as soon as show gets over
never enjoyed any show as much as this one and fr hussain too ⭐️
I hardly watch any show till end.Sajan re is the only show after ipkknd that I am watching till end.Love this show will miss it.