Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini , I believe is a vulnerable narcissist.. She demonstrates the symptoms of the same.
Kunal is a delusional man. He twists right/wrong as per it suits him.. His fairy tale  "juzzbaat" for Nandini will crumple the moment Mauli withdraws the financial stability she gives him.. His machoness will be applicable only till then..

However if CVs decide to turn Mauli negative or in the end make her believe that she was wrong somewhere for her marriage to fail like they made Zoya say that yesterday..to prove Kunan an end game..that is a different case altogether then.

Right now Mauli is nowhere wrong other than trusting these two "juzzbaat sahi ya galat nahi hote" cheats . She represents all of us women out there who have to balance between work life and personal life..who are expected to become Supermen and are pointed out at the drop of hat. The women who love their husbands and family and expects the same from them.. The women who rarely have time to doll up and flaunt there beauty..Holy God they don't have time to think on that line.. And when the CVs show that this woman deserves to be cheated at the end..becoz well she is can't cook good kheer and has no time to doll up..or because "juzzbaat is juzzbaat"  ..they somehow will also make us feel inferior to all these Nandinis' out there.. however hard we work to bring the balance.. 
This is what makes me sad..when I come across any snippets of this show.. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful...

This was anything but romantic. ðŸ¤¢
   N hesitancy is so creepy ðŸ˜¡  how r they behaving is puke worthy ðŸ¤¢ poor mauli  hope she get to know asap.
        Did N say i love you to Kunal ... I didn't find any such scene on voot and also i read something about mauli singing for kunal.  I saw th episode on voot and didn't find any such scene  did i missed some part? 

Yeh pata nahi kaise  logo ko Roamntic lag raha hai--Honestly..it is disgusting 🤬

I watched it online..and at the end of that antaksari game--Nandini sung--aaye sanam hum toh pyar karte hai..Teri umeed tera intzaar karte hai--some song like this--usse pehle Mauli  ne gaya tha--Lag ja gale & dance  with Kunal
In USA & canada..they did not telecast   whole antaksari part..sara  ka sara gayab tha
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

What utter crap it is ?? 
And btw dear, how did you have so much patience to watch and listen to such bullshit dialogues with their disgusting mushy mushy looks🤢🤢

Nandini is suffering from amnesia or short term memory loss (or maybe memory loss excluding Kunal) Woman a freind has helped you so much and care for you, how come you never remember her helps and love for you ?? Hating you more ðŸ¤¢ 

I watched whole thing to get her exact word--
I was so mad-when i heard what she was saying--Ki aaj tak kissi ne hamare liye  nahi kiya hai
I felt like giving her/makers a  big kick.
Gussa yeh aa raha tha--ki makers --kya dikha rahe hai😡😲