Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroha17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is amazing. I had tears when I was reading the first part. That was so heart breaking to see Mauli in such a bad condition. And then came Raahil. He seems to be cool yet mature. Hopefully, he may help Mauli to overcome this big betrayal. Cant wait to know how this story proceeds but seems like you are discontinuing it. Please continue it. Want to see mauli's journey. 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroha17

This is amazing. I had tears when I was reading the first part. That was so heart breaking to see Mauli in such a bad condition. And then came Raahil. He seems to be cool yet mature. Hopefully, he may help Mauli to overcome this big betrayal. Cant wait to know how this story proceeds but seems like you are discontinuing it. Please continue it. Want to see mauli's journey. 

Hi Aroha i am sorry for responding so late to this...i haven't visited the forum in months i think... 
Actually i have continued the story in another platform...do lemme know if you want to read it ... Pm me and I will send you the ID
And most importantly thank you so much for all the love and wonderful words for my story...means a lot dear...
aroha17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Hi Aroha i am sorry for responding so late to this...i haven't visited the forum in months i think... 
Actually i have continued the story in another platform...do lemme know if you want to read it ... Pm me and I will send you the ID
And most importantly thank you so much for all the love and wonderful words for my story...means a lot dear...

Hi. It's alright dear. No need to say sorry. I know many left this forum after seeing such horrible story onscreen. πŸ˜­
Of course I would love to read this story. Please do PM me your ID. And this story deserves much more appreciation. πŸ‘ Thank you.
ashri_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb  πŸ‘
I love ur writing style...
Especially Raahils lines were hilarious πŸ˜†
Hope he brings sunshine amidst the darkness in mauli's life πŸ˜‰ 
Plzz do cont. & PM me😊
Edited by ashri_love - 5 years ago