Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by myprimechicago

This is such a heartbreaking update...😭

No relationship except a father and daughter could be physically this close if they are not lovers...😕

If they are not lovers... its weird..

Please dont delay the next update.. it hurts badly

Trust me everything will be sorted.. 

Will soon post the next part.. 

Love,

Sugu.

Originally posted by Dharapriya

Yaar it's heartbreaking. Can literally felt bad for Sameer. How to tolerate such scenes in front of his eyes. Pata nahi aage kya hoga because ese scenes Dil Tod dete hai but I trust you. End game will be Samaina only. It's so emotional update dear, can't exactly describe how I feel. But won't be able to wait longer for next update. Please post soon.

Thankyou for trusting me..it means a lot. 

I will soon clear everything. 

Will update soon. 

Love,

Sugu

Originally posted by Vandie

Omgggg

Ye kya ho gaya

I guess Sonali is lying.. She wants to create misunderstanding between Samaina..

I just hate these Kunwar n Sonali

Hope u update next part soon and bring us out of misery

Love

Vandie

Hey, I know after this you all are waiting for the next and I will soon update it.

Love,

Sugu

Originally posted by Sweta01

It hurts very badly... please update soon..very heart breaking update.. 

I will surely post the next one soon..

Love,

Sugu

Originally posted by sumathiaishu

Very heartbreaking yaar. Pata nahin what to tell.  Till now I enjoyed reading this ff. 

But naina is totally different.  She didn't even realise sameer is also there. She didn't speak to him  nor introduced him to kunwar 

I hope next update will not be like this. 

Please don't feel bad 

.its really strange and very weird also.

Ty

Suma  💕

Hola suma.

Trust me you will enjoy the next parts..

Yes naina is different and nothing is clear about her.. give me time to present her point of view..

Everyone wanted kunwar's entry..so I could not describe her state of mind..

Once you will get to know about the past everything will be sorted..

I'm not feeling bad..but I realized it now that I have not shown anything related to it..I mean I should have written about what naina thinks of sameer..

I just wanted to keep my readers confused..but all the past will be revealed in the next parts..

Trust me.

And thankyou for always reading

__

Edited by Popcorn456 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rph09

Nothing to say! As you are saying to trust you so I'll keep waiting. Frankly speaking agar Kunwar naina ka bhai bhi huya na tab bhi I'll have problem with their closeness.

Ho sakta hai bhai na ho..will reveal soon.. all the past as well as about him .

Love,

Sugu

Originally posted by Dhudhu

Really waiting for next update yaar Sugu  , totally shock yee kunwar aur naina ka relationship ko lekar. Poor Sameer feeling very bad he hurting him self so badly  . Still so much to reveal . Lots of love  n take care 

Srilatha

Yes..this time will surelly update soon.. maybe in 2 days.. already started writing..

Love,

Sugu

Originally posted by Suparna13

Sab ke sab shock dene pe tule hue hai😲!!!

Kunwar hugs naina... okay... ye phir bhi samajh ata hai... lekin kisses😲.. what is the relationship between them? Mera dimaag Sameer ke jaisa garam ho gaya...!!! Aisa kya hai... pooja di, richa di sabko pata hai.... hai kya? Same..mera bhi garam hogaya tha..likhte time.. unko pta hai ya nhi he to next part mein pta chalega.. 

Mujhe to sabse zyada dukh laga tab.... jab sameer party mein hai ya nahi... ye bhi naina ne nahi dekha! What is happening? Dammit😡!!! 

Aur upar se sonali.... ye to mujhe lag raha hai namak fela raha hai😡!!

Munna pandit rohan aur preeti ne ab tak to rok li... lekin is kunwar ki jaldi nak tutne wali hai... and I am waiting to see that... dogi na aisa kuch?haww..tauba tauba..aisa kuch padungi ye nhi socha tha..🤣

Aapko unki naak tudvani hai? Bichara bhut handsome hai yaar..uski tuti hui naak acchi lagegi? ( sameer aur salman se jyada handsome to nhi hai lekin to bhi)

Last line... that song... kya hoega! Please ab next update jaldi de diyo.... dimaag ka dahi ho gaya!! 

Desperately waiting for next update... please jaldo de diyo!!!

With love,Suparna

Naak tudvane ke baare mein zarur sochungi..hahaha

Iss baar sach mein jaldi de dungi..

Aur sonali ka bhi jaldi dekh lenge iss baar.. ho sakta hai aapka shak sahi ho..

My replies in blue

Lots of love,

Sugu.