Posted: 4 years ago

__

Edited by Popcorn456 - 3 years ago
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugu1201

Hola...

I'm really sorry for my immature act. My personal life was a total mess. And I'm an emotional person. In anger I took an impulsive decision of deleting the fanfiction. 

It was just 2 days after deleting that I realized how much I missed my fanfiction. My mind on autopilot was thinking about the upcoming parts. All thanks to Mahi who made me understand that I should continue for me and not think about anyother person. So here I am apologizing for this immature behaviour. Sorry to bother you all. 

From last three days I was thinking, whether I should comeback or not. But someone told me that everyone here is very understanding and supportive. So I hope you all will understand. A big hug to all my lovely readers. ðŸ¤—

All the pms, comments, requests. I have no words. 

All I will say is 'Jo kaam shuru kiya hai vo khatam karke hi jaungi' This is what I have learnt in these 7 days. 

Part 12 will be posted in the next few hours and the previous parts will be posted as soon as I'm free. 

Love,

Sugu.

Take care of personal life and we can wait for the update 🙂

Mesmita thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hola...

I'm really sorry for my immature act. My personal life was a total mess. And I'm an emotional person. In anger I took an impulsive decision of deleting the fanfiction. 

It was just 2 days after deleting that I realized how much I missed my fanfiction. My mind on autopilot was thinking about the upcoming parts. All thanks to Mahi who made me understand that I should continue for me and not think about anyother person. So here I am apologizing for this immature behaviour. Sorry to bother you all. 

From last three days I was thinking, whether I should comeback or not. But someone told me that everyone here is very understanding and supportive. So I hope you all will understand. A big hug to all my lovely readers. ðŸ¤—

All I will say is 'Jo kaam shuru kiya hai vo khatam karke hi jaungi' This is what I have learnt in these 7 days. 

Part 12 will be posted in the next few hours and the previous parts will be posted as soon as I'm free. 

Love,

Sugu.

Thank you for reposting it and in advance for the next update. Please take care of your life and your self. 

Saji79 thumbnail

Hola...

Love,

Sugu.

Good to see you back. Waiting for the update . 

Take Care

Sajida

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hola...

Love,

Sugu.

I hope the mess in your personal life gets sorted. And thanks for making all of your Readers happy by this come back! We indeed are happy to have the story and the author back on the forum

Keep smiling

Labhya

Dhudhu thumbnail

Sugu yaar take care of ur self   n be strong  .we  loyal readers definitely wait for updates. A big hug to yaar .

Srilatha

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy to see you. Will wait for the update and take care.

Disha

Popcorn456 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

___

Edited by Popcorn456 - 3 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Hi Sugu

Nice Update. Finally Preeti got to know that Naina had made a cake for her and she addressed Sameer as her jijaji.  I think there will be some relief for Naina if she gets back Preeti in her life. Good to see Rohan and Naina bonding. 

So Preeti Rohan is on the cards. It will be a treat to watch. Hope soon the doubts Naina has on Sameer's love is washed away and she realises how much he loves her. Sameer as well as Readers are eagerly waiting what had happened that her family is so against her.

So many questions unanswered still, Kunwar kaun hai aur Naina ki life mein kya importance rakhta hai yeh sabse bada sawal hai 🤔.

Waiting eagerly for the next update.

Take Care

Sajida