Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Poor thing, he faded into oblivion real soon. Never got a decent opportunity. 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I guess Mawra had to pack her bags and go back to Pakistan. Sad because she was very promising in Sanam Teri Kasam. I think Harsh had fallen for her hard during the film and which was quite evident from promotions. They dont follow each other on Insta either something must've gone wrong or maybe  just drifted apart. Their chemistry was something else in the film..don't know why the film didn't work  🥺

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6fuIGIzaAs&app=desktop&persist_app=1[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah! I noticed that a couple of days back because Mawra used to comment on his pictures but now they dont even follow each other which is quite weird. Looks like they indeed had a fall out. I always thought they were good friends but oh well!😆
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guftagoo

Poor thing, he faded into oblivion real soon. Never got a decent opportunity. 

Watched Sanam Teri Kasam on a whim and loved it. Was hoping to see him in a quirky romance but none had materialized ðŸ˜­
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Isn't she married? 😕  
This content was originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Kim is finally dating a hot guy. Otherwise, shes only been with ugly old farts in recent times, albeit for the money but looks like she got her senses back. 

U are talking as if she is some Hot girl herself. She is a Gold digger who came back to India after her husband divorced her.

Harshvardhan is a fool to hang out with her. ðŸ¤” She even has a squeaky voice maybe that is why he is always with his earphones on! ðŸ¤£
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Harsh had fallen for her hard during the film and which was quite evident from promotions. They dont follow each other on Insta either something must've gone wrong or maybe  just drifted apart. Their chemistry was something else in the film..don't know why the film didn't work  🥺

I think it was the other way round, because Mawra used to be so in awe of Harsh, why he was always shy and maintained a polite distance.😆 
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BubbleBath

I think it was the other way round, because Mawra used to be so in awe of Harsh, why he was always shy and maintained a polite distance.😆 

I think both were in awe. Mawra had her guard up at times but Harsh was too obvious about his feelings. He would blush and get fidgety when asked about their chemistry. He was never distant the guy was smitten. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3obhij

Edited by BollyGlitz - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
that was surprising I like harsh 
priya185 thumbnail

I think both were in awe. Mawra had her guard up at times but Harsh was too obvious about his feelings. He would blush and get fidgety when asked about their chemistry. He was never distant the guy was smitten. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3obhij

sweet pictures